View Single Post
Old 08-14-2020, 11:21 AM   #6
slave2100

Default David’s offer- chapter 4

David’s offer

‘Kira? Open up’ someone knocked on my door, waking me from my slumbers.

I don’t know what time is it. It still looks dark and I am lying naked alone in my bed with disturbed bed-sheet around me. Nothing is visible in dark besides an indicator light in the switchboard.

‘Kira? It’s me, Page’ Page says and I try to recognize that voice.

Yes, it’s Page but I wonder why she’s here. Oh, Fuck! She was supposed to be here by 7. Yawning for a second, I lazily lift myself off the bed and search for my cell phone, while Page knocks again.

‘Coming up, Page, just give me a second’ I shout back while she stops knocking.

Today was my half-day in office, so I left the place by 3, and no sooner than I got myself in my apartment, I undressed and immediately dribbled myself on the bed and got lost in dreams. I can’t believe I napped for so long. It’s dark outside, I think its night already.

‘Fuck! Where is my panty?’ I ask myself, unlocking my phone, using its light to search for something to cover myself, but there is nothing other than scattered bed-sheet and my office bag.

Everything looks in a haphazard way after we made love last night. I didn’t even get time to make things right after sex, and I was so tired after today’s work that I had no strength for anything other than a naked nap.

‘Where the fuck is my panty?’ I ask myself again, turning the lights on, as I am still naked and have nothing to cover myself.

‘Ahh, it’s here but it so dirty’ I say to myself, smelling my undergarments lying on the floor.

Picking my dirty clothes off the ground, I put them into the washroom and taking bed-sheet off my bed I wrapped it around my naked body to cover myself. Then I unlocked the door to let Page in.

‘What the fuck Page’ I say, hiding my cleavage, as I see a boy with him.

It’s David, her boyfriend and she didn’t tell me that he would also come along with her.

‘Holly molly Kira! What were you doing like this? Pleasing yourself?’ comments Page on my nakedness while David tries to take off his eyes from me, but he isn’t successful.

I quickly run towards my bedroom to cover myself from some real cloths while the couple follows me towards my drawing-room.

‘Is Kirk here?’ asks Page while I get dressed.

‘Nope, but he will be, shortly’ I say, hooking my bra and getting myself under a long skirt.

‘I hope you’ve met David before’ she says as I come outside in my drawing-room, while David smiles at me.

I nod.

‘I do. We met at your birthday’ I commemorate while they nod.

I offered them beer and after another few minutes of casual conversations, I finally came to know how Page is making money. It’s isn’t a body business but something even worse, illegal, the drugs smuggling. Even her boyfriend is involved in this, infact he’s the one who introduced Page to the main dealer, the drug mafia, Mr. X.

‘3000 bucks, just for a transaction?’ I exclaim with big eyes, as David tells me about the profit the carrier person gets, even in the smallest transactions.

I didn’t know it was so big. 3000$ is like 6 months of my salary and who wouldn’t like to get that for just a two-day risk, but I also know the immense risk involved for the same. It’s not like I am excited about the money, but I am even more scared for the risk involved because once caught, there’s no escape.

‘Page, it’s a dangerous way, what if I get caught?’ I ask.

She smirks.

‘See if you wanna earn more, you need to take some risk, but as per my experience, the risk isn’t so much like we pretend’ she tells.

‘Even I have done it more than 6 times and had never been caught. It all depends on your confidence and behavior in front of security persons’ she adds.

David nods to support her while I can feel my breaths getting faster. I am so much nervous

‘And once you learn to present yourself, you’ll make big money in no time’ David tells.

I nod but I am in a lot of confusion and also scared to hell. Drug dealing is a crime but smuggling is even worse, a felony, and it leads to harsh punishment, years of imprisonment. I am not sure if I can manage those if I get caught.

‘Don’t worry, honey, you’ll be fine. You are too innocent to be suspected’ Page says, caressing me in my back while I smirk with cold blood.

‘I agree. With this beautiful face, hardly anyone will suspect you as a drug smuggler’ says David.

I really have no idea what to do. On one of my hands, I have an opportunity that could make my life so better, full of money, but at the same time, I could even end in prison for like 7 years. I am so confused and out of the decision. Page has done it six times, and I can see how happy she is after what she got in return. She would have got atleast 20,000 bucks and it’s huge. I wonder how long it would take for me to save that amount from my penny salary.

‘It’s a one time opportunity, Kira. Atleast give it a try’ suggests David while I look towards Page for answers.

In response, she nods and smiles, telling how little risk it involves.

‘Don’t worry dear. You’ll be ok, I promise. After all, we are expert in convincing people, aren’t we?’ she says, referring about our work.

Yes, as a customer care representative, we do have a job to convince people to buy stuff, but this is a whole new thing. The security people are expert in differentiating between innocent and guilty, and to play with them is a tough ask.

‘It’s your decision. If you wanna do it, come to my house by 3 in the evening. I have a consignment to deliver’ tells David and they get up to leave.

Page once again looks at my worried expressions and comes towards me for the last word.

‘Trust me, honey, you’ll be ok. Even I have done the same for 6 times’ she tells.

It’s actually relieving to know that she did the same thing for so many times. Maybe I can give it a try, maybe I can also do it a couple of times and who knows how better my life would get.

‘And once you do it, we’ll be partying naked in midnight at Vegas’ she says, snuggling me before she could leave.

I smirk again, with the same nervousness, while they leave my apartment, leaving me alone in my confusion.

Last edited by Butterfly; 06-21-2021 at 05:41 PM.
slave2100 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to slave2100 for this post: