View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 01:53 PM   #32
BearLover

Are you a boy or a girl? Boy.

How old are you? 18

Are you straight, bi or gay? Bi.

Do you enjoy anal? If so, state how. I've never actually tried it, so I'm not too sure.

Do you enjoy bondage? If so, state how. I've not tried it but it doesn't really appeal to me.

Do you enjoy spanking? If so, state how. It's okay, not really something I love but I don't hate it.

Do you enjoy being embarrassed or humiliated? If so, state how. I don't.

Have you ever had sex before? If so, how many times? Nope...

Most amount of sexual partners? ...

How often do you masturbate? Once a week at the most really.

What do you usually masturbate to, and how? Thoughts or pictures of cute guys or girls (at the moment Joey Graceffa dominates these), sometimes guys in diapers.

How many pairs of underwear do you own? Somewhere between 10 and 20 I imagine. I can't be bothered counting.

What's your favorite style of underwear? Boxer briefs if I'm in big boy mode, briefs or diapers (which is rarely get a hold of) if I'm in little boy mode.

Are you wearing underwear, and if so what kind are you wearing right now? Boxer briefs. I'm tempted to use a makeshift diaper though, since I have no real ones. )=

Describe your dream partner. Funny, quite nerdy, good to talk to, intelligent, likes to read, has similar interests to myself, likes to travel and is up for new things.

For the ladies; what is your bra size. For the gentlemen, what's the size of your penis? Somewhere around 6 inches when hard.

What is your favorite color? Bluuuuuuue.

What kind of lingerie do you own? None as far as I know.

What kind of sexual toys do you have? None. )=

Longest orgasm you have ever had? Not very long, as far as I know guys don't really have long ones.

Kinkiest thing you've ever done in public? I don't really do anything public, so pretty much nothing. )=

Most humiliated you've ever felt? When I messed myself in school at eight or nine years old. )=

Would you be willing to have sex with someone for money? If it was LOTS of money, then probably, otherwise no.

Would you have sex on camera? I doubt it very much, maybe I would try it if my partner was into it.

Have you ever posted a naked picture of yourself on camera? I don't think I have.

Would you be willing to be a master/mistress? I would definitely consider it!

Have you ever wanted a master/mistress? Kind of.

Ever worn the opposite gender's clothing? I've worn girl's underwear for a dare from a friend, otherwise I don't think so, unless I worn something of my sister's when I was very young and can't remember it.

Ever stolen anything? Well not "stolen", as taking food from downstairs when I was younger and wasn't meant to isn't really stealing. Though I did accidentally keep a book that I was meant to give back to my school, but that wasn't on purpose so I guess it doesn't count.

Weirdest thing you find attractive? Guys in diapers I think. Especially if they've used them.
BearLover is offline   Reply With Quote