View Single Post
Old 05-22-2020, 01:45 PM   #1428
jackjac

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan-ide View Post
@beapy If you don't reply in 2 hours, you'll need to spend a week in panties and slap your balls 20 times each morning

@Subboyj You have 2 hours to avoid thongs and chastity until you learn to cope with your biggest plug for a whole hour

@lion74 you have 2 hours to reply before your last dare gets adjusted such that you'll need to drink 500ml of water every time you roll an odd number.

@jackjac If you don't reply in 3 hours, for each hour after that is a day that you can't cum unless you're worshipping my ass, fully bound, wearing booty shorts and a collar. Oh and did I mention, you have to be in a chastity cage, and they have to be anal orgasms?

@MaggieRaeX No reply in 4 hours will earn you 24 as a pink diapered sissy which will start with a 1.5 litre enema to be held for at least 10 minutes (every minute short is 10 that the diaper will be on your face when you take it off). Which by the way, won't be until it leaks. If you take more than 6 hours, every change will start with a suppository.

I'm still vulnerable
Fuuuuck thats 50 o.o and thats so extreme
items and clothes
Rules
jackjac is offline   Reply With Quote