View Single Post
Old 06-10-2020, 12:53 PM   #42
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Location: Back and forth between Earth and my home planet Mars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Control4U View Post
It seems someone enjoyed themselves. You're quite the little pain slut when it comes to your clit. This dare will be more painful and more challenging. We will focus on a longer period of edging with more clit abuse. We will also train your clit to orgasm while clamped.

You are to going to cycle between edging and punishing your clit for 15 minutes. Rub your clit quickly and reach the edge as fast as possible, then keep yourself there for one minute. Immediately take a toothbrush and brush your clit for 1 minute to cool down. Repeat until your 15 minute timer goes off. Finish your current edge / brush cycle. Immediately place your clamp on your clit. You have 15 minutes to make yourself cum. You may only use clit stimulation with your finger to cum.

If you fail to cum, remove the clamp and brush your clit for 3 minutes as punishment. Wait 45 minutes and continue the cycle.

If you succeed, remove the clamp. Wait 45 minutes and continue the cycle. Do not touch your clit until the next cycle begins. But this time, you will reduce the time you have to cum by 5 minutes. Now you will have only 10 minutes to cum. After you successfully do that, reduce it to 5 minutes and continue the cycle. Once you successfully cum in 5 minutes with a clamped clit after 15 minutes of edging and abuse, you make take a well-earned break.
Yesterday I was forced to ruin while clamped... which was much easier than this.

That said, after all the ruins I was desperate for a full o.

It didn't take long to reach the edge. Holding it was harder. I kept rubbing myself and staring at the timer wishing it would speed up. After the minute I immediately pulled back my hood and rubbed my clit directly with the hard bristles.

Going from being on the brink of a great orgasm to painful bristles scrubbing it away was jarring.

The rubbing made my clit delicate and the next edge took longer. By the time 15 mins were up my legs were shaking and my clit red and stuck out.

I placed the clamp on my clit. The edges dug into my tender bud leading only the most sensitive part exposed... the very tip.
When I masturbate I almost never touch that part because its sensitive and even more so with the blood trapped in it.

Since each cycle is so long didnt want to have to repeat. So even though I couldn't help but squirm I managed to rub the tip of my clit almost continuously.

It felt like I was hanging on the edge the entire time. That if I stopped for one second I'd come and it'd be ruined totally. I held the clamp in place with one hand and continued rubbing away at my clit occasionally dipping a finger down to spread my juices on it. At the ten minute mark I started to get worried.

I needed to cum and this was the only way to get a full release. I smashed my clit with my index finger, rubbing frantically.

When I came it was great. Finally a full release at my finger tips. I was so desperate that even the clamp digging in couldnt stop me. I came at 13:08

I removed the clamp and stared at the ridges at the base of my clit. The next forty five minutes only made me hornier because I couldn't wait to cum again.

The edges went faster and the brushed felt harsh against the pleasure I just had. At the end of my edging I quickly set my timer to 10 and started fast and furious right away, chasing after my orgasm.

Knowing that my clit was horny, red, swollen and painfully trapped yet it would still be made to cum only made me wetter. I came just before the ten minute mark my fast strokes jostling the clit and reminding me of its presence.

I didnt want to wait so long to cum again but the time had me fantasizing about a good release. How desperate I was rub myself..

You trained my clit to cum while trapped and aching between two hard pieces of metal.

I found myself rubbing and *really* trying to cum in the allotted time. Even when the clamp hurt and touching it felt like too much I forced myself to keep rubbing. I was wet all the way through.

The last orgasm was painfully perfect at 4:41. My clit hurt all the way through my release.

I think I passed out or fell asleep. I woke up with the clamp on and I'm working my way up to removing it. The clit is angry and red and sticking out obscenely. This dare took over 4 hours.

Thank you
edgeofmyclit is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to edgeofmyclit for this post: