View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018, 02:58 PM   #1592
Pariahterror
Prodigy

So it was party a free day for puppy.

In the morning I had to do some minutes of work after which I went for groceries.

For the rest it was a free day but didn't do much taskwise. But did fuck myself for 21 minutes. I tried to use my larger dildo but it hurt to much. So I had to stop.

Somewhere after diner i went for some sensory deprivation and tied myself somewhat spread eagle and listened to some nice sounds: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhWGlULWK_8

I liked it very much. To prevent arousal gained from my cage I did remove it. Duing my session I got multiple hardons and sometimes it seemed closing in to an edge. When an hour was done i was totally wet there. I didn't drip yet. it was great. Directly after i did my edges, but had to cool down for longer periods.

Later in the evening I went for my spanking after which I was in my dog mode. Puppy has a new tow and likes it very much. It is one made of rope with a knot on both sides and frayed beyond the knots. Puppy likes it ver much. Just need a human to play tug of war with now.

Then I did some quick rowing for 5 minutes and the day was done. Maybe I can do more tomorrow.

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote