View Single Post
Old 10-03-2015, 08:31 PM   #9
PleasePunishMyClit
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daregurl42 View Post
First, strip down to just your panties and bra. Lay down on your bed and tease yourself through your panties. Once you're all excited and your pussy juices have soaked your panties, take them off and set them aside, we'll use them later. Spread your legs nice and wide and Attatch a clip to each pussy lip. Tape them to your thighs so your pussy will be kept open. With your riding crop, spank your clit 100 times as hard as you can. Between each soank you are to count and say "Thank you daddy, I'm sorry for cumming".
If your arm gets tired you may take a break from spanking (wouldn't want your spanks getting weak) While you break attach a clip to your clit and explain to 'daddy' why you came before you edged. The longer the break, the longer your explanation.
None of the speaking is to be a whisper. It is all to be out loud. When you're done, remove the clips and put toothpaste on your clit. Use your soaked panties as a gag (crotch on your tongue) and stand in the corner for 15 thinking about how a bad girl you are
Will do this soon! c:

Loves: toothpaste(anything that stings/burns I'm willing to try), scrubbing skin raw, clamps, spanking, clit/pussy torture, edging, rubber bands
Likes: Public, daddy roleplay, nettle sting, ginger, spices, rope, name calling, humiliation
Limits: Pee, Poo, Vomit, Blood, Needles, Cam, Pictures

Feel free to dare me at any time! Send me a PM and I will give you a full, detailed report if I accept (decline very few). NOT looking for a relationship.