Thread: [FICTION] The Trip
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 07:45 PM   #4
and090909

Chapter 4
Andrew 4

The movie was done and I knew he had to go home soon so I asked, “Is there anything I can do for you before you go?”

“Yes, as a matter of fact there is. Strip down.”

“Strip?!” I shrieked in a surprised voice.

“Yes, down to nothing and do it quickly.

I was shocked at the change in his tone but I did what he said. I took off my watch and got my wallet and car keys out of my pocket and put them on the dresser. I stepped out of my sneakers then took off my shirt and put it on the bed. I undid my belt and slid off my pants with the belt still on them. I was standing there in just my boxers and socks. I looked up at him and it was obvious he meant for me to take everything off. I removed my socks then slid my boxers down and slid out of them.

He didn’t even look at me, instead he ordered, “put the clothes you just took off in your suitcase, sneakers and socks too.”

I did what he said. It felt weird being there naked in front of him but it was all happening too fast to think about it. I put the clothes in the suitcase and closed it up.

“Good, now hand me your car keys”

I walked over to the dresser, picked up my keys and handed them to him. He then proceeded to pick up my suitcase and head for the door. He lifted the card key from the slot making all the power in the room go off. He opened the door to the room and left.

I was frozen for a few seconds. Was he coming back in? I waited a minute or two then walked to the window to look out. I saw him in the parking lot walking to my car. Was he going to take my car? Would he leave me here? OMG what was I going to do? I watched as he put my suitcase in the car. Rather than get in the car though, he took out his bike, got on it and rode off.

While I was slightly relieved for a minute, I soon started to freak out again. What if he didn’t come back? Even if he does come back – when will he? I walked over and looked at my watch it was almost 8:30 PM. It was starting to get dark out and, since I didn’t have the card key, I couldn’t operate any electricity in the room. I was hoping that he would come back tonight and that he only did this to show me he was in charge.

I started thinking back on the day. Did I say or do anything that would piss him off? I bought him diapers, food and a movie – well he did want to see another movie. I should have just ordered what he wanted. And I didn’t let him have what he wanted at the restaurant too. I’m such an idiot!

It was now almost totally dark outside and in the room. There was only some indirect light from streetlamps in the parking lot. It was also hot since with no electricity I couldn’t run the A/C. I sat in bed thinking of what I would do if he didn’t come back. I know there are towels in the bathroom – I could always put one of them on. I wanted to take a shower but there would be no light in the bathroom.

It felt so weird being naked like this and alone. I was nervous not knowing what was in store for me and that was a bad feeling. Strangely though, knowing it was him that left me here like this and the feeling that I was totally in his control and at his mercy felt kind of right. It was almost 10 PM now and it became apparent that he wasn’t coming back tonight. I decided that I wouldn’t do anything about this until tomorrow and until then I’d just deal with this situation.

My mind started to wander thinking about what he would make me do if he came back, how long I should wait to see if he came back, and how I would get myself out of this situation if he didn’t come back. It was a long day and with my mind wandering I eventually fell asleep.

Ev 4
I put his suitcase back in his car got my bike out and sped home. It was almost 8PM and my mom would have a shit-fit if I was late. Whew, just got in under the bell. My mom was just putting dinner on the table. I ate quickly and went to my room to go on the computer.

Cool, Angela was online:

TheEvMan: Hey
AngelEyes: Sup
TheEvMan: n/m u?
AngelEyes: bored
TheEvMan: hey guess what!
AngelEyes: what?
TheEvMan: you know that diaper friend I told you about
AngelEyes: oh, no – you’re not gonna talk about dat diaper thing again r u? lol
TheEvMan: lol – don’t worry I wont wear one in front of you
AngelEyes: lol cool
TheEvMan: ne way, he’s here
AngelEyes: he’s there?! With you now?
AngelEyes: hey diaper slave – lol
TheEvMan: he’s not here now in my room but he’s here staying at the hotel
AngelEyes: holy shit! for real!?
TheEvMan: yup
AngelEyes: are you gonna go meet him? Be careful!
AngelEyes: you should take Jake with you just in case
TheEvMan: it’s cool, I already met him
TheEvMan: he’s legit lol
AngelEyes: OMG r u gonna be his master for real lol
TheEvMan: idk lol I guess so
TheEvMan: he already bought me 2 cases of diapers
TheEvMan: we hung out this afternoon
TheEvMan: he’s a bit annoying but not so bad
TheEvMan: you there?
TheEvMan: Ang?
TheEvMan: hello0o0o000o
TheEvMan: 
AngelEyes: hey sorry I gtg my mom is freaking out on me ttyt
AngelEyes: AngelEyes has signed out

No one else was online so I logged off and turned on the TV. Time to relax. I went into my closet and got my last bambino. I knew I had two more cases now so no need to conserve. I put the diaper on and turned on the xbox. I had to pee really bad so as soon as I taped it up I relaxed and let it flow out. I loved these bambinos - they absorb so well.

I played video games for another two hour and peed again in the diaper. I planned on sleeping in this – it can handle at least another two pees. It was now almost 11 PM so I climbed into bed and went to sleep.