View Single Post
Old 02-07-2024, 06:10 PM   #2
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

(You'll need, a vibrator, fully charged, some rope, baby oil or similar, duct tape)

Use your vibe to edge, once

Tie your ankles to a chair, in front of a mirror. Edge again, looking at yourself

Pour some baby oil on yout tits, massage them for a while. Edge again, still looking in the mirror

Tie your waist to the seatback, so that you can't move forward. Edge once more

Now fix the vibrator to the chair with the tape, so that its tip stays 1/2 inch away from your pussy/clit. You shouldn't be able to let your pussy touch it, even if you put some force on the waist rope. Now turn it on, on mid level. From now on, your hands can only touch your nipples

For the whole battery life, you're going to stay like that: horny, desperate, thinking how wonderful would it be, if you only could feel those powerful vibrations hit your clit... Look at yourself, how needy you are, and think at the pleasure you're NOT feeling...

After the battery dies, you may untie yourself. No touch for 24 hrs

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote