View Single Post
Old 06-25-2019, 08:47 AM   #9
EvieJones

Female A piss in the park by ItakItak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
Go for a run in a location of your choice and make sure you go with a full bladder. While doing the excercise, you are to perfect your active peeing skills. Do these things in order for at least 5 consecutive seconds:
1) pee while stretching
2) pee while slowly walking
3) pee at a normal walking pace
4) pee at a jogging pace
5) pee at a fast jogging pace
(optional: pee during a sprint)

Failing is no problem, you'll just get back and try again within 12 hours. You may wear whatever you like for this dare, but.... until you are at level 5 (pee at fast jogging pace), you can not wash your clothes and also you have to wear the same clothing every time. enjoy!
Thank you very much sir, for giving me this task - it turned out to me good fun ...

Somewhere around an hour before starting the task - at about 11:00 this morning, I started drinking water, lots and lots of water. Enough water to drown a man, enough water to waterboard a person with? (Could be a fun dare if anyone wants to make that a thing ) As the time inched every slowly ever nearer, I started to get horny, the image of the golden liquid I had begun to crave so much streaming out of wet, wet cunt, while people all around me watched, stared, at my slutty body. I hadn't cum in two weeks, and I still haven't, but what I have done is edged at least 50 times every. Single. Day. God I was desperate.

Eventually I decided it was time to get going, excitedly, and very clumsily, I put on my sports gear - the same clothes that I had worn playing badminton, and not worn while being fucked in the face. Quickly, I pulled on the tight sports bra and the short shorts, although naturally no panties (duh... ). Just watching my young, tight body in the mirror, I had to stop myself, fight myself, defend myself against masturbating, my pussy demanded it, my nipples begged for it and my fingers stretched forward, but it could not let it happen, because if I did, well. I would not stop.

Soon, I pulled on my shoes and left, with a spring in my step, I started to jog towards the park - the same one I went to in my public nudity dare. As I draw nearer, I began to slow, my breathing steadied, my heart raced, every person I saw seemed to stare straight through me, all they saw was a little whore, about to humiliate herself in front of another crowd, every whistle of a bird had my head spinning in desperation, every land of my foot had pulses shooting out of my clit, and every gust of wind sent ripples of pleasure from my nipples, through my breasts and like a tsunami through my body.

When I reached a clearing, I stopped, and prepared to begin. There didn't seem to be too many people around me, not that they would pay any attention to me anyway, but the exposure, the danger made me so, so, so desperate for someone to just come along and fuck me. Hard. But alas, it did not happen, instead I started to stretch, contorting my body in weird and wonderful ways, all of which were designed to hurt, all of which sent euphoria coursing through my veins. With my leg in the air, I started to piss, slowly at first, but getting faster, I waited five seconds, my eyes closed, not daring to look, not wanting to know if anyone was watching, before starting to walk. Of course I had to open my eyes now, no way could I not, but I refused to look, staring instead at the ground. As my piss mixed with the juices gushing from my throbbing cunt, I began to pick up the pace, the piss started to fly, by the time I was sprinting there was little left, but it flew, and it flew far, like a fountain it burst in every direction, instantly penetrating the thin layer of fabric that separated my tortured pussy to the cruel, harsh world.

I know people saw, and they were probably confused too, but they said nothing, so neither did I. By the time I got home, I was panting, desperate to touch myself, and too horny to know any better. There I lay, not even bothering to take my clothes off, just masturbating, over, and over, and over again, I got close, so stupidly close, but I would not cum. I could not. Miss would destroy me if I did. After 45 minutes or so, I wrenched away my hand, and sat up, deciding that I had to stop. Given I didn't need to do it again, I figured I would continue to wear the piss soaked shorts, and I still am, 6 hours later, and I am still as horny as ever....

Likes: Mild public, humiliation, scat, piss, puke, nudity, rules, punishments, mild family
Dislikes: Anal, wedgies, feet
Limits: Just don't kill me
KIK me! (In every sense of the word) at EvieJones0

My Blog: is actually quite filled

For every dare I get, PM or not, I will report in full and give you one too!
EvieJones is offline   Reply With Quote