View Single Post
Old 04-21-2024, 03:28 AM   #148
catgir93

1. Have you ever peed your pants in school?
If this was before 3 years, I genuinely don't remember but after that, no.

2. Have you ever ACCIDENTALLY peed yourself as an adult?
Not accidentally, no. But on dare/tasks.

3. Have you ever been caught naked by your parent(s)/child(ren)?
No.

4. Have you ever caught your parent(s) naked?
No.

5. Have you ever had your sexuality or kink outed to a family member?
No.

6. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn you were related?
No.

7. Have you ever had sex with someone, only to learn they were married?
No, I mean I have had one night stands where I never saw them again so I wouldn't know if they were married.

8. Have you ever been caught having sex or masturbating by your parent(s)/child(ren)?
No.

9. Have you ever caught your parent(s)/child(ren) having sex?
No.

10. Have you ever been caught farting in a public (polite) area?
At work once, I had a heavy lunch. Thankfully no one mentioned it but I could see it on their faces that they knew.

11. Have you ever had an upset stomach on a date that ended in diarrhea, gas, or vomiting?
No.

12. Have you ever been called out for having smelly gas?
No.

13. Have you ever had a credit card declined and/or had to endure the "Walk of Shame" while returning your items because you can't buy them?
Once my card declined, I was using my phone and didn't have the physical card on me. But thankfully the person in line behind me paid so I didn't have to do the walk of shame.

14. Have you ever fallen down a flight of stairs in the company of others?
Yes! It was very embarrassing. I was at work and I was talking to some people going down the stairs and missed the step. I was so embarrassed I started crying and my colleagues thought I had seriously injured myself. I pretended I did because that was somehow less embarrassing?

15. Have you ever sent an AWFUL drunk text, or drunk-dialed someone?
No.

16. Have you ever been caught talking behind someone's back, by the person you're talking about?
No.

16. Have you ever accidentally sent a scathing text message about someone to the person it's about?
I was very close but didn't hit sent. I always check before sending who I'm sending to.

17. Have you ever accidentally sent a "sext message" to an unintended contact?
No.

18. Have you ever clogged a toilet after pooping?
No.

19. If you experience periods, have you ever bled through your clothes?
Yes, three times. Once at school - seen by my friends who took me to the bathroom immediately. At work once, I got blood on a chair as well. Not caught or at least confronted by anyone. Once while I was out shopping.

20. If you died right now, what would be the most embarrassing thing someone would find in your house?
I guess my toys.

21. Are there any unwanted nude photos of you floating around the internet?
Not that I know of.

22. Have you ever fallen prey to an internet scam?
No. But I was almost going to, it was one of those scam viruses that they want money for to fix.

23. Have you ever made an idiot of yourself in front of a crush?
Just laughing out loud to pretend I'm cool but then ended up snorting. Not very attractive.

24. Have you ever argued with an authority figure only to find out you were VERY wrong?
No.

25. Have you ever been in jail?
No.

26. Have you ever come to the realization that you've been walking around with your pants zipper down, or with a hole in your pants?
Yes! My pant zipper down after I've been to the toilet. One of my colleagues pointed it out in front of everyone. She could have taken me aside but she did it in front of everyone and I felt humiliated.

27. Have you ever accidentally walked in on someone in the bathroom?
No.

28. Have you ever accidentally told someone you loved them?
No.

29. Have you ever accidentally called someone mom or dad?
No.

30. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
Yes! I tend to have crushes on teachers and bosses.

31. Have you ever had a crush on/fantasized about a cartoon character?
Haha yes anime characters.

32. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant only to find out the bill was WAY more than you could pay?
No. I'm really conscious about where I'm going out to eat and what I'm ordering.

33. Have you ever spilled drink or food at a restaurant?
Spilled a glass of water once but caught the glass heroically before it fell to the floor.

34. Have you ever been denied a kiss on a first date?
No.

35. Have you ever been caught trying to cheat, scam, or steal?
I think I shoplifted once when I was about 5 years old, super embarrassed when i got caught.

36. Have you ever set off a store alarm while trying to exit?
Yes, but the alarm was faulty.

37. Do you get zits in noticeable places?
Very rarely.

38. Have you ever had your pubic hair get snagged by your clothes?
No, I shave pretty regularly.

39. Have you ever gotten a REALLY bad itch on your genitals while in public, so you couldn't scratch it?
No.

40. Have you ever finished on the toilet only to find out that there's no more toilet paper, then have to do the "Walk of Shame" to the closet (or, if in a public bathroom, to the next stall) to find some?
No, thankfully.

Likes: humiliation and degradation, rules (esp clothing), control, pussy/clit/nipple pain, hidden/semi public, bodywriting, watersports

Dislikes: anal insertions, spanking

Limits - scat, blood, permanent (needle, tattoos etc), public, face
catgir93 is offline   Reply With Quote