Thread: Mystery Mansion
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2018, 01:28 PM   #33
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by sciencegal View Post
Sensory Underload
Strip naked and keep your underwear in your hand. Now find something to blindfold yourself with (scarf, blindfold, tie, etc), a stopwatch, and headphones to play white noise. Get down on your hands and knees, keeping your knees wide apart to expose yourself for me. Put on your headphones and play some white noise so that you cannot hear anything. Now take your underwear and stuff it in your mouth, as much as will fit. Lower your face to the ground so your ass is up nice and high. Now that I have you in the perfect position, I want you to set a stopwatch. Start the stopwatch, put on your blindfold, and edge for me twice. Take your time for each edge; your goal is to make it last at least 10 minutes but no longer than 15. You must continually stroke your penis/rub your clit/etc the entire time. If you stop stroking, the timer stops as well. Once you reach your second edge, remove your blindfold and stop the stopwatch. If you made it between 10 and 15 minutes (any time in between), you are done. If your 2 edges took less than 10 minutes or longer than 15, you will receive a small punishment. For each second that you were under or over (if your time was 8:58, you were under by 62 seconds) you will spank your ass once per cheek. You will also spend double that time in the corner (62 seconds x 2 = 2 minutes 4 seconds). While in the corner, you will bend at the waist so that your nose is touching the wall. You will also reach back and hold spread your ass cheeks so that your asshole is completely exposed. You must hold this position until your corner time is up.
Just about everything I thought would be difficult about this task turned out to be completely wrong.

To start, I stripped and stuffed my underwear as far into my mouth as it would go (not very far, I have a small mouth :c). I turned off the lights, put on my blindfold and earphones and settled in for a hopefully-ten-minutes masturbation session. I thought edging early would be a problem, given the position I was in, but apparently it takes quite a bit to get me to the edge. As long as I made sure to not think about the extremely kinky position I was in and didn't masturbate too quickly, not edging was trivial. I spent the whole time counting in my head, so I'd know when I needed to finish: 1..2.. slow strokes.. 3.. 4... don't think about how exposed I am 5... 6... only like 9 minutes to go... you get the picture.

It was around the 5 minute mark (or at least what I thought was the 5 minute mark) that I discovered the real challenge: Holding that position for a long time is really uncomfortable. There wasn't a not-uncomfortable position for my head, my knees were hurting, I kept having to swap masturbating hands, and let's not even talk about my jaw. :/

Eventually, when I had counted out 8 very slow minutes, I hurriedly edged twice and stood up from my position, not really wanting to stay in that position any longer. I pulled the blindfold off and checked my stopwatch:

Spoiler:
15:47.28

So yeah, it's a good thing I'm such a wimp and stopped where I did, or I would have been way over. I was a bit dizzy after having my head low to the ground for so long, so I'm taking a break, getting some tea and food, writing this report, and then I'll get to my punishment for being awful at counting time. <3 Thanks again for the task, sciencegal!

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote