Thread: A Spanking Game
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 04:43 AM   #7
Jaqualine
Resurrected

Wow, this turned out to be more challenging than I originally thought it would! When I first decided to do this dare, I knew that I really really did not want to end up with this punishment. Icy Hot and pegs both - sounds really unpleasant! So I decided to figure out what my numbers would be ahead of time....doing math under pressure really isn't my strong point, and I knew if I tried to figure it out on the fly, I would definitely lose.

When I first started trying to figure it out, I realized it was even more complicated than it seemed. With the score changing so constantly and such a narrow cum window, I had to be pretty precise. I'd decided that 5 rounds should be about right for me to be worked up enough to be able to cum, so I figured it that way....then to be safe, made sure my last numbers were ones that I could just repeat until I was ready.

So I started with the first round of 60 spanks, spread evenly between both ass cheeks. Then had my first round of masturbation, leaving me with 30 points. The next round, I only did 10 spanks, putting my score at 40, and leaving the masturbation period with 20 points. Next time, I did 10 spanks again, putting me at 30 points, and ending with 15 points. Then I did another 10 spanks, putting my score up to 25 and ending the masturbation period with 13 points. Next, I did only 5 spanks, putting my starting points at 18. This was my first cum opportunity, but wasn't able to yet. So I ended with 9 points, and did another 9 spanks to get back to 18 again.

This is where I thought it would be pretty easy, because all I needed to do now was keep spanking 9 times every spank round, and use the 18 seconds to cum....and I thought this would be no problem. Except it turns out that 18 seconds is a VERY short amount of time! I kept getting really really close, and then the timer would go off, and I would have to do another 9 spanks and wait out the 30 seconds....which I guess is just enough time for me to 'cool down' enough that by the time my next 18 seconds was available, I wasn't 'ready' anymore. After doing this 3 times, I decided on the fly to add 1 spank, so I could have 19 seconds. (This is why I had to figure this out before hand. When I was done, I went over it and realized that the extra spank actually put my score to 20, not 19, because of rounding up. I could have had an extra second! AND I feel extremely lucky that I didn't mess it up enough to get out of the 'safe' zone.)

So 19 seconds wasn't really working much better than the 18. I kept getting right to the edge, and the damnable timer would go off again. I ended up doing this another 5 times. On the last try, I did cum, right before my time ran out....it was very close!

This turned out to be an incredibly frustrating (and fun) dare! Very well done Slightly Pathetic!

Limits: Public/semi-public, cam/pics, feet/socks, messy, long-term, urine/scat, gross, needles/blood, anything dangerous, illegal, or just plain a bad idea.

Like or will try most anything in between - I especially enjoy dares of chance (dice, cards, coins, etc.)
Jaqualine is offline   Reply With Quote