Thread: A Spanking Game
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 12:22 PM   #5
Billyboy
Distinguished Member

Well, against my better judgment, I decided to attempt this dare. I was pretty sure I would fail and need punishment, because I have never been good at edging or slowing things down.

So, I started off with 100 spanks and proceeded to masturbate for 100 seconds. Then I managed another 58 spanks in the 30 seconds allotted, which meant I had to masturbate for 108 seconds. I should have spanked a whole lot less; my hand and butt wouldn’t have hurt as much, and I might have made it.

Alas, I couldn’t hold on for that second masturbation session, I hardly got through 60 seconds before I spurted all over, so it was punishment time. I dutifully applied a generous layer of IcyHot to my nipples, cock, and balls, then put 10 clothes pins on my cock and balls. I can deal with lots of clothes pins, but the IcyHot was something else; hadn’t used any of that for a while. I think it was about 15 minutes before the burning stopped and I removed the clothes pins.

I may try this again some time. Hopefully I will remember to not spank myself so much!

Maybe: hidden public, spanking with a belt, private humiliation

No way: edging, family, scat, drinking pee, enemas, cum eating, diapers, wedgies, permanent, too public, illegal

If it isn't listed, ask and I will consider it

I do not have, nor will I get kik.
Billyboy is offline   Reply With Quote