View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 03:56 PM   #4
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Entry 3:

Had to get up at 6 am to make breakfast. It was nice that I got to wear an apron, so my privates were covered for a little bit. Could still feel one of the daughter's eyes on my bare ass the whole time, could probably see my testicles hanging between my legs too. Her name was Andy, she turned 18 last month. Her mom and her other sister were all blonde. Her other sister was 24, her name is Sammi, her mom's name is Linda. I did not pry much about the father or brother.
------
Entry 4:

For part of my study I'm heading to a library a few blocks away. It'll be weird doing it naked but so far it seems like nobody even notices that you're naked. It would probably be weirder to be wearing clothes.
------
Entry 5:

I didn't realize men couldnt wear shoes. I hurt my feet walking on gravel. Tried my best to stay on the grass. I went to the library and did some research. I found an article explaining the different classes of men. I was curious to how I rank:

Big: 7+ inches
These men are used mostly as bulls for breeding and any actual work they do would be very easy such as folding laundry

Average: 5-7 inches
average men have more leeway with their work. They are usually used as clerks, nurses (only women can be doctors), cooks etc sometimes bulls as well should a woman request one but are mostly used for pleasure sex (condoms used) because their average size is easier for most women to take

Small: 3 to under 5
These men are usually used for more menial labour, lifting, plumbing, garbage collection, etc they are never used as bulls and rarely as pleasure sex, especially under 4 inches. These men usually only find sexual pleasure in their own masturbation or unless they voluntarily allow themselves to be used in the Strap-on Circle or choose to fuck tiny men in the circle.

Tiny: under 3 inches
These men are also mostly used for menial jobs, and stuff nobody really wants. However the skinnier men are used to model women's clothing, as their small penises are unnoticeable in panties or bikini bottoms. These men are never used for sexual pleasure by women and are usually ridiculed by the other men. Tiny men who are not employed usually live in strap on circle quarters and are used for recreational strap on circle activities.

I wasn't sure what a strap on circle was so I spent time reading on that too and this is what I learned:

The strap on circle is where men who break laws are sent to. There is a circle of seats around a stage where men who break the law are locked into a device. The device has them standing up but bent over, and a female judge with a strap on dildo anally fucks them. The amount of time they are fucked and how big the dildo is depends on the crime.

The buildings have jail cells for men who are to be sentenced, but also have upper quarters where men who voluntarily surrender themselves for money are. The rooms are basic hotel rooms where women or men can enter and use them for different prices. Sometimes Small men choose to do this as they usually don't receive sex from women, so they give it to men to get off. Gay men choose to do this often as well.

I guess for men who are really anal about receiving anal (sorry!) this would be a great deterrent for them to not commit crime. I wondered about that on my way here, if they had a criminal justice system or crime at all. From what I've read before coming, the system is somewhat of a communist society where everyone works for each other and community is the center goal.
--------

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote