Thread: Fiction: Strip FIFA
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2015, 10:48 AM   #41
thepac

Send a message via Yahoo to thepac

"That was a close game," Josh says letting out a deep sigh just happy he managed to hold out for the win.

"Yeah hey well done man you won fair and square," Adam says still a little embarrassed about his earlier outburst.

"Hey luck of the draw," Josh says, "I'm sure next time I'll get a really crappy team."

"Next time we will be playing a different game," Adam replies.

"What?" Josh twists his head around sounding shocked, "Are you done with FIFA?"

"Well with FIFA 15 yeah," Adam says pressing X to get out of the end of match menu.

"Shit is the new one coming out soon?" The skinny teen asks and Adam nods.

"Yeah in a couple of weeks, have you not pre ordered yours yet?" Adam asks.

Josh shakes his head no and Adam can't help but laugh at the slightly sad look on his best friend’s face.

"Crap man what if they are all sold out and you can't get one," He teases.

Josh thinks for a second then smiles, "Well I guess I will just have to trade you for your copy of the game."

"What with?" Adam asks then Josh looks over at the camera, "Oh shit really?"

Josh can't help but smile as he reaches over with one long arm to grab the camera off the desk.

"Well this is mine now right?" He asks holding up the tiny digital camera.

"For 7 days yeah," Adam replies glumly.

"So will you trade it for your copy of FIFA 16?" Josh asks seriously staring at the underwear clad blonde.

"Are your nude pics gonna stay on the camera?" Adam curiously asks back.

"No way," Josh says quickly, “I’m just offering you the camera and your naked pics for FIFA 16.”

"If that’s the best deal you have my answer is no," The blonde says firmly.

Adam hates the fact his naked pictures are on the camera but they are certainly not worth a brand new PS4 game. The blonde also knows Josh won’t show those pictures to anyone which is the opposite of what Adam was going to do with them.

Josh just laughs, "Ah well I guess I'll just have to buy it myself."

Adam nods and then a thought pops into his head, "You think we will still play strip FIFA on FIFA 16?"

Instantly Josh nods his head, "Of course we will man, why are you thinking about stopping?"

Even having lost the game and with a camera full of his naked pictures in Josh’s hand the underwear clad blonde still smiles.

"No I'm not stopping Josh because next time we play I will beat you," Adam threatens.

"Yeah sure you will man," Josh teases with an eye roll before he moves his finger onto the camera's main power button.

"Hey what are you doing?" Adam suddenly asks as the digital camera bursts into life.

"Turning my camera on," Josh says with a smile.

"Why?" Adam asks with a hint of worry in his voice.

"To look at the pictures on it," The skinny teen replies with a smirk.

Adam feels his whole body tense up, he has been naked in front of Josh before but looking at naked pictures feels more intimate. The blonde is sweating as he stares at the camera in Josh's hands. Josh is looking at the camera screen and pressing away at the various buttons on the back of the camera. Adam knows his best friend is deleting his naked pictures off the camera which makes the blonde wonder what Simon will do next time he sees him and finds out that he failed his forfeit.

"There, all deleted," Josh says with a smile.

Adam grunts unable to think of a response when Josh suddenly gasps.

"Holy shit dude you properly took naked selfies of yourself," The skinny teen exclaims.

Adam feels his cheeks glowing bright red as he knows Josh is now looking at his naked pictures.

"Shit man," Josh says still sounding surprised, "I never thought of using the mirror."

"Seriously man can you not look at my naked pics?" Adam complains looking up at his best friend with pleading eyes.

"Hey this was all your idea man," Josh counters and Adam can't argue with that.

"Anyway Adam don’t worry about it, you know when you actually get a girlfriend you will be great at sexting," Josh teases.

"You an expert on sexting now?" Adam fires back but Josh just continues to smile.

"I'm not the guy who has naked pictures of himself on a camera," Josh replies with a grin.

Adam groans then feels like his has to ask an obvious question, "Josh please promise me you won't show these pics to anyone."

"I won't show anyone but honestly man I can't promise that they won't be seen," Josh says making Adam stare at his best friend with a look of confusion on his face.

"Well if I own this camera for a week then it will be at my place right?" Josh says slowly and Adam nods his head.

"Dude I'm not gonna lie no matter where I try and hide it Emma will find it," Josh says with that cheeky grin still fixed across his face.

"It’s why I keep her birthday presents at yours because she always tracks down anything I hide in my room," Josh explains while Adam just sits in his chair speechless.

He completely forgot about Emma but now she is at the forefront of his thoughts. Adam knows he should be deeply embarrassed at the thought of Josh's girlfriend seeing him naked but the scary thing is having been exposed so much recently Adam doesn't think he would mind having Emma look at his naked snaps. Emma is such a cool chick that Adam doesn't think she would mind especially if she knew Josh beat him for them. That thought worries Adam, why would he be cool with Josh's girlfriend seeing him naked? He and Emma get on ok but having her see him naked would change the dynamic of their combined relationships drastically.

"You ok dude?" Josh asks breaking Adam's unsettling thought.

"Yeah I just fuck man would you really let Emma look at pictures like that?" The blonde asks genuinely curious about the answer.

"Think I would be jealous?" Josh jokes, "Or is your body so hot that Emma would ditch me and go to you?"

"Well...," Adam starts to say forcing Josh to start laughing.

"Fucking hell man, that's a disgusting thought you and Emma together," Josh teases pretending to be ill.

"Well if you don't want that to happen then you better hide that camera good," Adam threatens.

"I'll try man but I can't promise anything, she like a bloodhound," Josh says still laughing.

Adam blushes hard trapped between two conflicting emotions, half of him gets a small thrill at the thought of having a hot girl like Emma seeing him naked. The other part of him is deeply embarrassed at the idea of Josh's girlfriend seeing him naked. Adam doesn't know where these emotions are coming from, he keeps getting himself into this embarrassing situations. This feels 100 times worse than the embarrassment he suffered through growing up with an older sister.

"So," Josh says turning the camera off and slipping it into his pocket, "What now?"

Adam can't help but stare at Josh's pocket where the camera is. He feels so helpless with his naked pictures now in the possession of his best friend. The fear of them being seen by Josh’s girlfriend too makes the sensation of being embarrassed almost overtake Adam’s barely clothed body. The blonde is trying to not shiver with the idea of a woman he knows seeing the most intimate parts of his body without his consent.

"You were ribbing me about Emma right?" Adam curiously asks.

Josh shrugs his shoulders, "Not really but I can hide some things from her so your naked ass is safe."

Adam laughs in relief but still his stomach is full of butterflies. He understands what Josh was complaining about earlier because having something so private in the hands of someone else really is unsettling. Adam is sure Josh wouldn't share the pictures online but the threat of Emma finding them is very real and the thought of that humiliation almost makes Adam’s whole body glow red with embarrassment.

"The trade is still open," The skinny teen says with a big grin teasing his stripped down friend.

"You are not getting FIFA 16," Adam fires back, "In fact come over Thursday and have the very first game of strip FIFA 16 with me."

"Ha alright then if you wanna get beaten naked again I'm down with that," Josh grins.

"No you won't man, new game, new way to play I'm gonna win and win big," Adam states confidently.

Josh laughs at his green boxer clad friend, "I dunno man I'm on a hot streak right now."

"Yeah for now but I'm gonna get it back," Adam replies.

"The winning streak or the camera?" Josh asks honestly.

"Both," Adam says with a grin before he hears the sound of his front door opening.

"Hello, Adam are you home?" A voice echoes up the stairs.

"Shit," Adam yells quickly diving across for his clothes.

Josh can't help but laugh out loud as his best friend quickly tries to redress.

"Adam?" The voice yells again from the bottom of the stairs.

"Yeah hi Mum," Adam shouts back while desperately trying to pull on his tracksuit bottoms.

"Hi Mrs Davis," Josh shouts out eager to embarrass his friend a little more.

"Oh Josh hello," Adam's mother shouts back, “Are you boys busy up there?”

It sounds like she is only standing at the foot of the stairs but her voice sounds so close that a semi naked Adam is sweating. The blonde’s face has turned a dark red and Josh is enjoying this almost as much as he did when he made a nude Adam race around his garden.

“No we have just finished a game,” Josh yells back grinning happily at a deeply embarrassed Adam.

"Great so would you boys mind helping me out with the shopping?" Mrs Davis asks from the bottom of the stairs.

"Sure Mum just give us a second," A panicked Adam calls back having just discovered that he has put on his t shirt backwards.

Still laughing Josh gets to his feet and walks past his half-dressed friend.

"Well I guess we will have to see what happens next week," Josh says with an unusually cocky grin on his face.

Adam just growls at the taunt as his best friend leaves him alone in his room. He fixes his shirt and then it fully hits him, Josh has his naked pictures. The camera is still in his pocket as he goes downstairs to help his Mum. Adam hasn't felt this embarrassed before even all the torment from his older sister growing up almost feels like nothing compared to this. Adam not only failed in his dare to Simon but he is now at the mercy of Josh for a whole week. The blonde now can't wait for the new FIFA to come out, a new game might just change his horrible losing spell or at least leave him less embarrassed than he is right now.
thepac is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to thepac for this post: