View Single Post
Old 11-29-2020, 07:36 PM   #179
Darechick19

• Pee Enhanced Wardrobe: For 72 hours, I will only wear clothing (and underwear) that has had 1 cup of your pee added since washing. My clothes come off when you hand me this. You agree to pee as needed for me to add it to my clothes.

Not sure what to add to this except that I kept it up the whole 72 hours, and it was gross as fuck. I got used to the smell, which is… I dunno. It was humiliating and weird and the whole time it was all I could think about except when doing other dares.

"roofies" After this coupon, you will go lay down on the bed and he can come and undress you and have sex with you. Vagina only and nothing too kinky. You will pretend to be half asleep the whole time. After you will go to bed without saying a word.

After everything “live” the other night, he never found a video he liked so did this. It was really messed up in my head just lying there while he fucked me. He really enjoyed himself, which was fun. Don’t tell my the girls at college I went for this.

Bake me a cake: wearing nothing but an apron and heels, bake him a cake. Serve him the cake as though you are a servant, bring him coffee/tea to go with it.

Got this this morning. Looks easy but baking a cake is a long involved process. And naked, I spilled stuff and well, it’s hard!

Anyways, did this as soon as he got home from work. He throughly enjoyed watching me, and the cake didn’t come out too bad either.

• Ice Dice: strip down to your underwear. Have ice cubes ready, ensure they are smooth not sharp. Roll a 6 sided die, depending on the roll he then places the ice and you wait for it to melt completely.
1. Places ice cube in each bra cup (not on nipples)
2. Places ice cube in front of panties
3. Places ice cube in each bra cup (not on nipples) and front of panties
4. Places ice cube in both bra cups (not on nipples) and front and back of panties
5. Place ice cubes on each nipple, in front and back of panties.
6. Bad luck.. Get naked, one cube goes in your vagina, one in your anus. Put on your panties, he then places one in front above vagina and one right on top of your anus. Until those two melt he takes cubes and uses them to torment your breasts.

Did immediately after he ate the cake.

He likes the dice ones for whatever reason.

Rolled a 3. Was very cold. Danced around some. Probably was fun to watch. Finally a “dare” I actually did in high school.

• Piss popsicle: have him pee in a small container, add a stick and freeze it. Next time you eat you must have this for desert.

In the freezer. Not looking forward to it.

Down the Leg: You will dress in your shortest skirt, and a matching skimpy top, must expose mid section. You will put on your highest heals. BF will fuck you and cum in you. You will then go for a walk outside, at least 30 minutes. You cannot wipe anything off your leg except with your finger, and lick it clear afterwards.

Just got back from this. The sex was nice. Walking around our neighborhood in a slut outfit wasn’t. Not too much “leaked” out at least.
Darechick19 is offline   Reply With Quote