View Single Post
Old 12-14-2023, 03:21 PM   #19
StealthyKitten
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgforyourpleasure View Post
More question to add to your spanking and getting your edges removed!

1. As promised first one in: What's your favorite scenario to daydream about while horny?
2. How long have you been in denial now? Do you even see an end to it a this point?
3. What is the most humiliating thing that you have been asked to do and done?
4. Are you looking forward to all your spanks?
5. Is your denial over when you are done with your edges?
6. Is this the only way you can reduce your edges? How else can we help?
7. Are you looking forward to your cockwarming thread??
1. My favorite tends to change over time. Currently its being frog tied and fucked. A few months ago it was my lush being inserted, told to be a good girl and try and rest, while someone teased me!
2.I had to look back some to figure this out.... looks like I had gotten permission from Gram866 back in November 2022! Since then I don't think I've had permission for any extra orgasms beyond what my thread rules allow me to ask for!! So its been over a year!! The closest Ive gotten is some very very close edges that almost have gone over! I don't see a end anytime soon...
3. I think it would be edging in an outdoor shower. Mainly it was humilating due to the very low risk and how turned on I got!
4. I am! I really do enjoy spankings a lot!
5. I ummm, no.... I begged Sir DungeonMaster to keep control of my orgasms after...
6. Anyone can give me tasks to do to reduce my edges! Either in my Edges to End Denial thread or in PMs!
7. I am! I really enjoy cockwarming! I plan to have the thread up sometime between today and Saterday. I just need to thinknof the structure to make it reasonable to finish! Im gonna try not to set myself up for a thread that I can't finish in a timely manner this time!!

Edges Removed: 72
Counter: 230
Humiliation Counter:75

Orgasms controlled by Sir DungeonMaster
Currently: DENIED
2024 Cum Counter: 4
Orgasm Log: Here

StealthyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to StealthyKitten for this post: