View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 03:01 AM   #13
scrunchmunch

Hi, this is Melinda, basically I'll be doing most of the posts as a sort of observer. We had agreed that Melanie's slavery would start this Tuesday January 2 at midnight. At midnight the movie was over and everybody but Libby had left, so it was Me, Lindsay, Libby and Melanie. Lindsay handed me Melanie's pack of naked pictures, and Melanie gave my pack to Lindsay. This way if either of them does something outside of the rules or something like that I can make a judgement call and have something to prevent either Lindsay from doing something or Melanie from welching and Lindsay can prevent me from running off and putting their pictures on the internet and giving them to their parents and all that. It has some flaws but its the best thing we could think of. Lindsay first sent Melanie to Wal mart and told her to buy everything on a list she handed to her. Lindsay said she couldn't look at it until she got there. After Melanie was gone Lindsay went into the closet and brought out a video camera, and a micro g-string bikini. This girl was prepared, I'd never seen a micro bikini before and had to ask what it was. It's very little fabric, just a little triangle that covers your privates, and the top looks like it would just cover some poor girls nipples. This would have been embarrassing enough but it was fairly sheer fabric, I could make out Lindsay's nails behind it. This is when Libby decided she wanted to stay. Lindsay went outside and brought her dogs old pet mover box into the room too. I had no Idea what was going on I think she must have gotten the idea from someone on here or something, because I had no idea Lindsay was like this. I got a call from Melanie on my cell phone she seemed pretty mad and told me that Lindsay wanted her to get some really crazy shit, I told her "there aren't any rules about buying stuff" she said "but" and I hung up. I laughed about that with Libby and Lindsay. I'll continue this in another post, right now I'm tired, sorry for the cliff hanger
scrunchmunch is offline   Reply With Quote