View Single Post
Old 05-06-2021, 09:02 AM   #8
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by lill View Post
you should try and wet your diaper while you sleep for at least a week. 30 min before bed, put on a diaper nice and snug, and do what you feel like( watch some tv, or something similar to relax.) while you drink 32 oz of water or tea. then go to bed no matter if you need to go potty. if you wake up in the night, make yourself go back to bed, totally ignore your body telling yo use the potty. a few nights of this and you should be wetting yourself in your sleep in no time. warning, this could lead to bed-wetting out of diapers as well.
I’ve done this for two nights so far. I haven’t been successful yet, but I’ve come pretty close. Each time, I wake up right as I start to pee and accidentally stop myself. Hoping for success tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
Just before you go to bed, insert your inflatable dildo and pump it up as much as you can. Take note of how much. Each night pump it one higher than the previous night.
I started this last night. I didn’t want to push things too far, so instead of pumping it as far as I could (6 pumps) I only did 3. (The toy only can pump 8 times and I don’t want to move too quickly). You can feel free to give me a punishment for not pumping it up as much as possibly if you feel like I need one.

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Dislikes: anal, heavy pain

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
diapergirl67 is offline   Reply With Quote