View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 08:05 PM   #13
MischievousKitten
gD king

Have your sub sleep on the floor. If so, in what specific way? Yes I would, not everyday probably. I would provide a pillow unless they're being punished.
Use your sub as human furniture? What kind? Maybe a foot stool.
Put your sub in enforced chastity (by cage/belt)? For how long? Yes of course. Probably not more than a month at a time unless we've pushed against that boundary several times and I wanted to take it further. That's not to say I'd always want all denial to last a full month.
Put your sub in very tight, inescapable full body bondage. If so, when and how long? I am not experienced with bondage so I would tread lightly but it is something that could be experimented with.
Fuck your sub in the ass (using your dick or a strap-on)? Yes.
Fist your sub? In the ass and/or pussy? I don't know, probably not, but if they wanted it then maybe. But fisting is too much.
Spit in your subs face and/or mouth? Make him/her swallow it? As long as it was something they were legitimately okay with I might try it.
Let your sub be used by others? If so, by who and how? Yes I could allow this, there are certain things I won't give control over like orgasms though without my explicit permission.
Sit bottomless on your subs face, smothering him/her? I would do this if the sub were into this.
Trample your sub? Barefoot or with shoes/heels? Maybe. Either or. Not with my full body weight.
Have your sub lick your feet? Lick them clean? It feels great when my dogs do this so why not?
Make your sub lick your asshole? Lick it clean? I have never had this done, I would like to see what it feels like.
Have your sub suckle your breast milk (if you have breasts)? I don't have milk but maybe?
Have your sub eat disgusting things or in a disgusting way? What kind of things and/or ways? Maybe something to try once, not a regular thing.
Use your sub as a urinal? Must he/she swallow? Pee yes. Poo no. Swallow yes.
Use your subs mouth as an ashtray? No.

(It lists my old Dom there too lazy to change it)

Full Likes/Dislikes
PM Dares
My Transition
My Rules
Things I have
BDSMTest (3/14/2018)

Biggest denial: 175 days
MischievousKitten is offline   Reply With Quote