View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 09:29 AM   #11
shiloh

Do you think the very binary way people think about the concept of "virginity" still makes sense today? (Penis in vagina sex means not a virgin anymore)
not really, I think any sexual activity involving a partner is losing your virginity. I consider myself to have lost my virginity in high school, but I was in college the first time I had p in v sex.

To you, do these count as losing your virginity? Explanation encouraged
  • Anal?yes
  • Oral? (Blowjobs/Cunillingus)yes
  • Masturbation, using just your hands?no, I think it needs to involve a partner
  • Masturbation, aided by toys?no
  • Anal/vaginal penetration with toys?yes, if it involves a partner
  • Masturbation/Toy Penetration (administered by someone else)?yes

How connected is virginity to innocence?
Not at all imo. I think there are plenty of people I would describe as innocent who aren't virgins. I do think your attitude on sex is part of what makes innocence, like someone who is very open about sex isn't someone I would say is innocent, but having sex once doesn't make you not innocent. And innocence isn't really a positive or negative trait imo, it's just a way to be. I don't think people should be so obsessed with being innocent that they don't do the things they want
What is your perception of virginity?
as I said above, never having had any consensual sexual contact with a partner makes you a virgin

Do you consider yourself to be a virgin, based on your idea of virginity?
im not a virgin by anyone's standards any more, but many would consider me to have lost my virginity much later than I do, bc most of the sex I've had has been with other women

Limits: too much pain, public, pics or videos, poop, involvin others or animals

You can call me Shy for short 😘

I am not looking for a dom/domme right now, but would probably be willing to play! Feel free to message me when I'm online!

Ask me anything: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=330992
shiloh is offline   Reply With Quote