Thread: Fiction: strange friends
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2021, 04:05 PM   #14
Kevb6240

Chapter nine

"why don't you have to take gym class?"
Emma downed the last of her drink and took a deep breath "I hate my body. the changing room is stressful and the showers can go die in hell" quick to change the topic Emma continued "chloe, truth or dare?

"if I chose dare will I be naked?"
"no, I promise" Emma replied
"OK dare"
"I dare you to drink a shot of vodka every time someone asks you truth or dare"
Chloe took a shot without hesitation "can I dare everyone to do the same?"
We all looked at each other and as nobody objected, mike stood up and headed for the kitchen "I'll get some more shots glasses then"
I took the opportunity to sneek to the toilet, so no one would get a good look at me in my underwear.

On my way back to the living room Emma was walking towards me, as we passed in the corridor she pushed me against the wall. Her lips ones again pressed against mine and her tongue once again stroking mine. My hands made there way up her hips and under her top. As one of her hands pined me to the wall by my neck and the other one made its way past the waistband of my ever tightening boxers.

Mike walked past with a handful of shot glasses. "huh? I didn't here anyone give you a dare, em's" he stated jokingly. I wasn't in a position to respond and Emma didn't even seem to notice him. He could still be heard as he spoke to the girls in the over room "did you give em's a dare while I was gone?"
"no why?"
"oh it just looks like she was dared to rape Tom in the hallway"

There was compleat silence as my fingers ran back down Emma's back, reaching the edge of her trousers I slowed down expecting her to stop me. But she just kept stroking my cock, slowly from the bace all the way to the tip and back.
My hands crept into the back of her boxes, one plump cheek in each hand.

We where pulled from our trace by the sound of Sarah clearing her throat. "do you guys want to stop playing and just fuck?"
Emma pulled her self away from me, lowered the front of her hat to hide her face and went back to the living room. I'd never hated Sarah more in my life that right now as I just stood there in front of them in my boxes fully erect.

As I followed them back into the living room Emma was not in the same seat as before. She had moved to the middle of the sofa I previously had to my self. Unsure of where she wanted me to sit I made eye contact with her never before noticing how blue her eyes were. The wide blue pools gestured me to sit next to her and as I did she shuffled closer cuddling up against me. I had never felt so wanted when just that morning I had never felt so unwanted.

Every one had a fresh drink and twelve shots sat ready in the centre of the table.
"em's truth or dare?"
"dare"
I dare you to remove one item of clothing and don't forget your shot"
With out saying a word she stood up and dropped her trousers to reveal a tight pair of light grey boxes. While stood she reached over for a shot and as she began to bend down, I had a perfect view of her ass. The tight fabric left very little to the imagination especially the damp area around her pussy that came into view as she was bending down. I moved my arm so as she sat back down my arm was around her and to me relief she cuddled in to my arm happily as she put her feet up on the sofa, leaning further on me.

"Sarah, truth or dare?" Emma asked as I discretely smelt her hear.
"dare" as Sarah took her shot of vodka
"strip one item"
She pulled her top up over her head, leaving her in a white spots bra that struggled to contain the largest breast I'd ever seen. Mike liked his lips looking down at the huge rack.

"Tom, truth or dare?" Sarah asked pushing a vodka shot towards me.
I grabbed the glass, to horny to think "dare" I threw the shot back in the same casual manner the girls had. That was a mistake as the vodka burnt my throat, it tasted so much worse straight.
"I dare you to lick em's pussy"
My Hart stopped in shock, I look down to Emma who shrug her shoulders as if to say she didn't care. She lent forward to release my arm, was she actually going to let me?
As I got down on my knees in front of her she opened her legs, looking down at me with an ever growing smile.

She raised her ass and lowed her boxes, every one's view was blocked by me.
Her hairless body didn't disappoint, I couldn't believe the beauty before me, her plump tight lips pressed together with just a single drop of moisture running down the centre. I court the droplet with my tongue, as I licked her starting at the bottom applying just enough pressure to part her lips. She leaned back as her breath deepened, I knew I'd technically done enough to complete the dare but I wasn't going to let this opportunity pass. At the top of her vagina I pulled my tongue off her delicate skin, the taste of her sweet juices covering my mouth as I repeatedly licked faster and harder.
My face was pressed into her as her hands grabbed the back of my head, her deep breathing turns to moaning as I felt her pelvice thrusted forward with every movement I made. It became apparent to me that I was no longer in control as her hands grabbed my hair, moving my face up and down, her juices covering my mouth and nose.
"time" Sarah called
But Emma did stop or slow her attempts to fuck my face.
"OK Tom, she said lick not eat" Mike added
To my relief and disappointment Emma released me and leaned forward to pull her boxes up before I moved and gave everyone a view of her throbing vagina.
Kevb6240 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Kevb6240 for this post: