View Single Post
Old 02-05-2024, 06:18 AM   #9
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh.white97 View Post
Starting a thread that I think I’ve seen some appetite for around straight men being curious, or being forced to leave themselves vulnerable to other men.

This could be from a fem dom ordering the straight man to post here, a humiliation kink of having to obey other men, a cuck fetish to have another man control you and a female partner, or just curious about what it would be like to be controlled by a man

Straight men:
Post here saying that you are straight (or curious), some stats about yourself if you’re willing, and the reason you are posting on this thread. Then indicate which of these you are open to:

1. Truths - You will have to answer questions about why you’re here, what you’re open to doing with men, (and women by contrast) what are the limits to your curiosity or openness to men

2. Dares - You will be open to receiving PM or KIK dares from men, and giving them control, within your limits / reason for posting here. Please indicate if you are willing to send proof.

3. Exposure - You are willing to share pictures with men for the purpose of ogling, humiliating, bullying, rating or any other decided upon use.

Feel free to add any details on likes, limits and if there are specific games / activities you want to try with another man.

Dominant Men (Gay/Bi/Straight/Other)

Lurk this thread to find men seeking your attention.

PM or Kik them to play with them respectfully and carefully. You may ask them questions about their openness to men, give them tasks, or request pictures depending on which they have indicated they are open to. They are posting here for a reason, you may request proof, but it is not required, play within their limits.
Straight male open to truths about anything. My online mistress has convinced me to consider a lot of things

Soft limitsiss play, humiliation, sissy (want to explore)
Hard Limits: scat, piss drinking, extreme pain, blood

My AMA https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373282
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425350

I own 3 butt plugs

Email me at [email protected]
alex_af1996 is offline   Reply With Quote