Thread: Non-Fiction: Caught out
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2021, 02:16 PM   #15
dwedgie

The next day I get woken by a knock at the door, its 6 am . I ignore the knock, about 30 seconds later , a louder knock , I get up , grab my dressing gown and put it on ( I sleep nude) I get to the door and open it slightly, there stands a girl, shorter then me, about 5 ft 6in slim build , slight tan , mousey hair, black dress mid way down thighs , sleeveless, black tights, black strappy medium heel shoes. In front of her on the floor is a box.
" you are to wear the cloths supplied in the box, put the items you are returning in the box, your services are required all day, til tomorrow morning. Do not be late ! " she says in a hushed but deep voice , at this point I realise she is a he! As soon as he / she had finished talking they turned round and walked away.
I pick the box up and take it indoors, placing it on my kitchen table i carefully open it, inside is a note.
Sissy

Today you will accompany me on a trip out, we will do some shopping g , have a meal , a bit of sight seeing and end up at a party. You must be a convincing girl, all you need is here. Note , girls have no body hair , you will not have a y either.

Your Mistress

I look in the box, the fist item I see is a long dark wig, I place it on the table, next is a bag containing make up and a razor with shaving gel. Next is a pair of medium heel navy shoes, then navy blue dress, similar in style to the delivery guys one, a mid blue bra, with white edging and pre padded with matching thong, black tights and a casual black jacket.

Being as I've never shaved this much I start to think what if a cut myself ! So decide to sort that before i have breakfast, i go to the shower room and turn the shower on , after getting in the shower i put some gel on my legs and lather it up , sliding the razor up my leg it feels odd , left leg done up to my groin, right leg done, left arm and armpit done , right arm and armpit done stomach and chest done ( Not that there was much) luckily I had only just had my back and bum waxed , my groin is trimmed, but I gel it up, I'm hard, and start shaving !
Once done I rinse off , my face is already clean shaven, I look odd with no body hair. I dry off , put my dressing gown on and go to the kitchen to make a coffee and toast.

More to follow soon !
dwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to dwedgie for this post: