Thread: Non-Fiction: Caught out
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2021, 03:29 PM   #11
dwedgie

She left me , helplessly stuck for what seemed to be hours, but was probably about 10 minutes. Then suddenly , without a noise I felt something squeeze my balls, slowly tightening the grip, i groan as the pain starts to increase, as I groan the grip Increases sharply before releasing to its previous level , I do my best to stifle it but let out a scream, again the pressure increases, and releases , I scream and try to bend over but am trapped , eyes watering up in pain. Suddenly the grip releases, still in pain I feel a hand grip my flaccid penis, gently rubbing it, despite still having a bit of pain in my balks , i feel my penis getting harder, til I'm fully erect, the rubbing stops and my panties pulled down at the front, leaving my cock and balls exposed.
Thwack, a searing pain across my bum cheeks , thwack , thwack , thwack. Each time I cry out in pain, then suddenly nothing . I'm left again .
Then feel the tension on my arms and legs release.
"Remove the rest of your clothes when I have removed your restraints " she commands. Once my restraints are off , I do as I'm told, I'm now stood naked with a hood on. I feel the buckle on the hood release and the hood is removed .
I struggle to focus as there is a spot light pointing at me, I can make out 2 figures , her and another person, after a few seconds I realise the other person is a Male, blind folded and gagged tied hands above his head and attached to a hook . Totally naked , he looked to be about 25, mousy hair , clean shaven face , fair skin , no bodily hair , armpits, arms , chest , legs and pubic area totally bald. His penis was erect, about 7 inches, pointing slightly upwards.
" You are not my only toy she says, but even toys deserve some pleasure she says, on your knees and suck that cock you worthless sissy " she says .
I do ad I'm told, knowing if not there will be worse.
I felt odd , I had never sucked another guy before, his skin was soft, tasted slightly salty, smelt of soap. I was running my lips up and down his cock, taking the full length, e berti e his head hit my throat I wanted to gag.
" faster, we have not got all day" she commanded
I speed up, I feel his body tense up, his cock grows bigger, sensing he is on the edge, i speed up more, suddenly i feel his cock exp,ode in my mouth one steam on my tongue, its salty and warm, I stop taking g the full length , but continue to concentrate on the head.
"Do not swallow hold it all in your mouth " she commands.
4 more streams of cum in my mouth.
" stop" she orders. " come over here and let me see that cum " she says
I stand up and walk to her .
" open your mouth" she looks in my mouth, " good, now swallow all of it "
I swallow and feel it trickle down my throat.
" with pleasure comes pain , you had the pain, he had the pleasure" she says to me. " now go in that room and get dressed " she says pointing to a door in front of me.
I enter the room , it's no bigger then a shop changing room, hanging up is an out fit , ladies sports wear. A sports bra, matching thong, both in pink, a pale blue t shirt, navy blue leggings, white ankle socks and trainers. I get dressed , it all fits perfectly , I look in the mirror and except for my penis bulge almost pass as a girl.
I leave the room to fi d her alone.
" go home, I'll let you know when to come back " she says.
I leave and head home, Its dark, I pass a young couple on my way and notice the girl point at me and see her whisper to her partner , and giggle . I get home and realize I had been gone 4 hrs .
dwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to dwedgie for this post: