View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 10:17 PM   #2
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Please see the following message from Depp, the site owner, today:
As clarification in regards to gender choices on our profiles:
Quote:
Originally Posted by depp View Post
Going forward I will make it clear that getDare's policy is to honor the gender self identified in user profiles.
This means that all reports of somebody "faking" their gender or "pretending" to be the opposite gender, will be ignored. This has always been the policy on getDare. We do not verify users. If you are concerned with the gender of the person you wish to play or chat with, please take the necessary steps to self verify.
An update to the rules regarding nudity on getDare:
Quote:
Originally Posted by depp View Post
Hosting user submitted images is a very complicated situation legally, and unfortunately exposes us to risk. For most of our history we simply banned all photos to avoid these complications and I'm not opposed to going back for sake of simplicity.

I completely understand and share your concern about gender inequality. I regret that at this time, the best solution seems to be to ban photos containing male and female nipples, acknowledging that the attitudes of regulators do not align with our shared morals and none of us want getDare to be shut down.

If this ends up being too complicated or controversial I may go back to a no photos policy. This place is about chatting and community; photos are a distraction from our purpose.
This means that starting from February 1, 2021, there will be NO NIPPLES allowed on getDare. All photos, links, and attachments will be moderated accordingly.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm