Thread: Non-Fiction: Caught out
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2021, 12:53 PM   #2
dwedgie

After a while, she returned , my erection had gone and pain subsided, I knew I'd been spanked but it no longer hurt as much . She knelt in front of me , " well done , you have passed the first test, if you behave when I release you I ll remove the gag, if you do as I say it won't hurt as much , you may enjoy it , you did earlier!"
I am released from the box, I stay bent over it awaiting instructions.
" Stand up , what are you waiting for" she say sharply.
I stand up and the gag is removed , as I go to ask a question , why, before I can say a word she says" I did not give you permission to talk , hands in the air"
I raise my still cuffed hands and feel her attach them to something , then she walks to the wall and turns a handle ' a whinch , I feel my hands being pulled up, my feet are flat on the floor , but I am being stretched. She then takes something from the wall, a flogger, she walks back to me and whispers in my ear" this can bring pleasure and pain " as she runs it over me and gently whips my back . I start to get erect and she notices, " to much pleasure " she giggles as she whips my back, not hard , but so I know it, unfortunately I continue to grow, 2 whips , hard this time. I Yelp!
" do not make a noise , as if it's not bad enough you have an erection "
" sorry miss " I rep.y
" I told you not to make a noise sissy. " she hissed, she seemed angry ,.whack whack whack each cheek and across my back , harder this time! I felt her slide her fingers into the sides of the thong and pull it down and tells me to step out of it. She disappears for a few minutes, then returns and cups my balls from behind , my erection that had started to subside sprung up again .
She walked round me and taking my by surprise knelt in front of me , putting my hard cock in her mouth, gently biting down on my helmet. I groaned in pleasure, she ran her lips up and down my shaft , taking the full length.
Suddenly she grabs my balls, hard. " enough pleasure for now " she says . I try not to make a noise , but as I was shocked I let out a gasp and Yelp, as I do her grip tightens! Shhhh she says .
dwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dwedgie for this post: