Thread: Non-Fiction: Caught out
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2021, 09:31 AM   #1
dwedgie

Default Caught out

I had recently moved into a new flat on my own, for the last 5 years I ve worn womens panties at home, only wearing boxers when out. It was a chilly saturday morning in November and I had a few jobs to do.
I was wearing a pair of blue lacy boy shorts that I just about fitted into , with an almost thong back to them leaving my cheeks exposed , became up above my hips so sat above my Jean's I wore over them . Having done all the bits inside I went to scrub the stairs as they were mossey and slippery. I was on the last stair when my new nieghbour came up behind me, we said hello , I had spoken a couple of time ps to her before, as she went to walk away , she whispered in my ear " nice panties , unless you want the rest of the nieghbour knowing , be at mine in 1 hr , wearing what you have on now ". And walked off, blowing a kiss as she disappeared round the corner.
1hr later I'm knocking on her door, she answers it in Jean's and t shirt " Ah good, you came, come in " she said smiling.
I walked in taking off my shoes as I entered , after shutting g the door , she said " that's not all you ll be taking off, strip to you panties"
" What, really? " I gasped
" Yes, you like panties , well you can either keep your secret and strip or everyone will know"
I slowly , nervously removed my t shirt , socks and Jean's til I stood there In my panties with a semi erection .
" not bad , but only panties, and they do not really suit you " with that she dissappeared into a room and returned with some clothes, " put these on , now"
She handed me a red and black set of bra, thong , suspenders and black stockings .
I removed my panties and dressed in the cloths I was given with out protest.
" that's better , i knew you were a sissy when i first met you " she said , then given my bum a short sharp spank , she ushered me into a room, i was shocked and speechless , the walls were lined with " toys" .
" You have choice , go home now in what you are wearing, or be my little sissy and you can go home as normal later, if you stay no one finds out, if you go, well I can not promise a thing "
By now I had a full erection, " I'll stay " I replied.
With that she removed her Jeans and top , revealing a one piece PVC bodysuit and red stockings. "Sissies may not talk " she said reaching for a ball gag and roughly putting it on me, she was stronger then me and I was to shocked to fight it .
Next she cuffed my hands together and bent me over a large wooden box. Taking a riding crop off the wall a holding it in front of my face, " meet my sissie trainer , 10 per cheek for being a mix ute late" she said, what I thought I was not late but was unable to say.
As she walked behind d me she dragged it over my back, It felt sensual , then alternating cheeks she slap me with it , not to hard , but harder each time, after 5 each she said ," well done , no flinching, however they get harder now, and in case you flinch I ll have to tie you to the box" with that I felt straps go round my ankles and my already cuffed wrists were attached to the box, I was trapped, she ran the crop over me, gently tapping my balls, then WHACK, across my left cheek, I tried to move and cry out but could not, then she continued harder and harder, when she finished my arse was on fire.
" You took that better then I thought sissy , your not as pathetic as I thought " she said as she walked out of the room and left me there!
dwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dwedgie for this post: