View Single Post
Old 12-21-2020, 09:30 PM   #351
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

Let's test the no limit theory:

1 - get someone to whip you, make sure you have your whole body covered with visible red marks of a strict whipping (something like 50 to 100 lashes, no less than 50)
2 - cover your face with a paper bag with holes for eyes and mouth
3 - write on your body: stupid cumdumpster "your name" wants to be punished
4 - make it a photo in bondage: tied up to a lamppost at night
5 - make 10 copies
6 - split these copies in 10 different envelopes
7 - on the back of each copy you will write something about yourself, but you will shuffle the envelopes so you don't know which contains what information
8 - here are the things that you will write: a) full name b) your nick name here at getdare with url of this site c) your phone number d) your address e) your e-mail f) a request: "please, do your worst to me, I deserve it"
9 - first copy: just information a, second, just b, third, just c, fourth, just d, fifth, just e, sixth, just f, seventh, a and b, eight, a,b,c, nineth, a,b,c,d,e, tenth, all of it.
10 - after shuffling the envelopes with the photos and information go to a place where there are public restrooms
11 - stand next to the door of the gentlemen's restroom and offer an envelope to the first person who comes to use the place
12 - repeat this process 3 different places (that means you'll have to deliver at least 3 pictures at the same place, and 4 pictures in one of them). You can leave the spot and come back later if you want to or stand there for the whole time till pictures are delivered.
13 - last catch: you have to take off one article of clothing in between each delivery. That means you'll have to take off three items of clothing (or 4) before leaving the place.
14 - shoes, socks, jewlery or any kind accessory are not considered articles of clothing for this dare.

I hope you like it.

This one was gloriously performed by Miss Public: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371788
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote