View Single Post
Old 12-20-2020, 04:52 AM   #350
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsmlover24 View Post
Take a picture in the street, in front of your house/building and make sure it's really easy to recognize it on the picture. You shall be naked on alll fours, with heels, collar and leash (tie the end to something) and pretend to pee like a dog, for exemple against the wall (so you look the wall and your face is not on the picture). Then put a copy of it in the mailbox of your 10 closest neighbourg
Finally pushed myself to do these two dares
this one is pretty exposing but i promised it so i did it *-*

So i was naked with a collar and leash and on all fours like you ordered ♥ the leash was tied to a lamp post which is in front of my house so i was in much light too ♥ Aylin took the pic for me for these two dares btw ♥

I acted like i peed against the lamp post (so i made one leg up which gave aylin a pretty good view on my pussy but i looked in the opposite direction than the cam was so my face was covered *-*

On the pic my house was the only house which was really visible and you could even see me house-nr and everything *-* i was sooo scared (and i am still) to throw the pic in the mailbox of the 10 closest neighbors each *-* but aylin took the leash once more and i had to crawl next to her like a dog (and no i dont like acting like animals so it was even more humiliating but she forced me... *-* ) until we had all 10 pics spread *-* luckily nobody appeared at any time so i wasnt seen in that night except by those 10 neighbors and im like 60% sure they at least guess its me on the pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by beof95 View Post
Push the picture under a childhood friends door

A naked picture on a swing in the playground with a dildo in your pussy and "Friends forever" written on your chest
So the pic was quickly taken... dildo inside me, aylin wrote "Friends forever" on my chest and i sat on a swing on a public playground which we often used to play as we were childs ♥ on the pic i just put one hand in front of my face so its covered *-*

The friend is living in a city which is like 40 mins away from my house so Aylin and i had a long drive haha *-* of course i had to stay naked all the time *-* one time she drove at the same speed as a truck and right next to it so the driver could watch me play with that dildo for a few seconds but then aylin just drove instantly to my old friends house, i pushed the pic under his door still naked with bodywriting and dildo in my pussy (Aylin said if the dildo would fall out while i place the pic i had to ring the doorbell and ask to chill together so i did my best to keep the dildo inside of me which i did very well) ♥

So you can still post much much more dares im still active just dont have so much time like earlier ♥
Still NO LIMIT, except face visible, anything online, blood, pee/poo
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MissPublic for this post: