View Single Post
Old 12-03-2020, 09:30 AM   #349
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsmlover24 View Post
Take a picture in the street, in front of your house/building and make sure it's really easy to recognize it on the picture. You shall be naked on alll fours, with heels, collar and leash (tie the end to something) and pretend to pee like a dog, for exemple against the wall (so you look the wall and your face is not on the picture). Then put a copy of it in the mailbox of your 10 closest neighbourg
oh this one is mean haha but okay ill do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by beof95 View Post
Push the picture under a childhood friends door

A naked picture on a swing in the playground with a dildo in your pussy and "Friends forever" written on your chest
this one is mean too im really curious if he will know its me

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
Naked, bound, gagged with panties, hogtied.

“Please use!” Written on you.

You must ask 5 people if they want a copy. Or...give it to a high school acquaintance who you haven’t seen in five years and has never seen you naked. Can be sent anonymously.
So when i took the pic and printed it 5 times i walked around in the park and randomly asked different people if they want one pic and showed it to them at the same time (did this one with face because it was me asking them and they saw my face anyway) *-* 4 of 5 people i asked took a copy (4 guys) and the 5th person was a woman but she didnt want a copy ♥
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MissPublic for this post: