View Single Post
Old 09-27-2018, 05:01 PM   #8
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

1. After getting caught trespassing in her castle, you've been captured, thrown into a dungeon and chained up by a beautiful witch (think Bayonetta, for example). She offers to forgive and release you, but only after doing a favor for her. You can either have her cast a spell to temporarily shrink you while she uses you as a dildo, or you can have sex with her dragon, who is the opposite sex as you but whose sexual fluids are painfully spicy.

I think I would rather be a dildo. I don't think I could handle the pain from the spice.

2. You've been abducted by a group of centaur-like aliens who reproduce in a very different manner than Earth creatures and are studying our form of sex and reproduction. They want to know about the limits of what human genitalia can withstand. They give you the choice of having your urethra tightly sealed shut (if you're male) or your vagina densely filled with sand and sealed shut (if you're female) and then being masturbated by them until you've cum three times; or being forced to be stimulated with a machine that fucks you with a realistic fleshlight or dildo for 24 hours straight.

Hmm I think I would rather be stuck to the machine for the 24 hours. The sand just sounds really weird...

3. After being allowed to recover from the previous punishment, the aliens reveal that they have shapeshifting powers that allow them to turn into any animal they've seen and have the power to grant you such powers as well. However, if you accept the power, you will have to have sex with the aliens ten times as ten different animals, including birds, reptiles, mammals, and insects. The other aliens will always shapeshift to match the type of animal you choose (if you temporarily made yourself a dog the alien would temporarily make themself a dog of the opposite sex, for example). Do you take the shapeshifting power or not?

I don't know that I am a huge fan of the required animals, but it would be a cool power so I think I would take the power.

4. You're walking through an enchanted forest naked when you accidentally bump into a nest of magical Miracle Wasps, damaging it. Immediately the entire hive swarms out and prepares to attack. You try to run away, but the queen shoots a venomous stinger missile that hits you in the back, immediately paralyzing you in your current position. The queen speaks to you, chastising you for your carelessness and offering to shoot you with the antidote only after her hive has been allowed to punish you. You can choose to either have 100 wasps sting you in your butt, or have 20 wasps sting you in your genitals (evenly divided between balls/penis or labia/clit).

I think I will take the stings to my genitals... They both sound painful but I think having fewer would be better.

5. You are an Indiana Jones-type explorer searching for a treasure in an ancient temple. The treasure is a mystical orgasm ray that can cause anyone to immediately cum at any time by pointing it at their genitals and shooting. You reach the final room and see the treasure on a pedestal at the other end of the room. However, between you and the treasure is a deep, 30-meter (100-foot) long pool filled with pure urine. Do you swim across or give up/try to find another way?

Fuck it I'm out. I don't need the ray. I'm not about to swim through urine.

Bonus: You're a Pokémon trainer in the Pokémon universe. A hot trainer of the opposite sex challenges you to a battle in the middle of a grassy field. Unfortunately your team doesn't do so well. As your last Pokémon is about to faint, your opponent's Venusaur blasts a load of sleep powder in your face, knocking you out. When you awaken you find yourself naked, your arms and legs bound and held apart spread-eagle by the Venusaur tightly gripping vines. Holding a video camera, your opponent laughs in your face and informs you that they're going to record you getting fucked by one of their Pokémon. The opponent's other Pokémon include a Charizard, Jolteon, Goodra, Lucario, and Houndoom, all of whom are the opposite sex of you. Pretending to be gracious, the opponent offers to let you choose which Pokémon to be raped by. Which one? Um I don't know... I think Lucario looks the coolest out of all them...

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote