View Single Post
Old 09-26-2018, 07:10 PM   #6
badboy3892

I must say, I'm really glad to have gotten responses and thanks for this thread. I'm generally much more comfortable answering the questions than asking them, and given I haven't really seen a thread about extreme unrealistic types of scenarios on here before I was a little worried about coming across as too weird or crossing some sort of line. So it really makes me feel good and boosts my confidence to see responses (particularly from Jaro aka probably the best truth question asker on GD)

I suppose it's only fair I answer the questions myself, then:

1. After getting caught trespassing in her castle, you've been captured, thrown into a dungeon and chained up by a beautiful witch (think Bayonetta, for example). She offers to forgive and release you, but only after doing a favor for her. You can either have her cast a spell to temporarily shrink you while she uses you as a dildo, or you can have sex with her dragon, who is the opposite sex as you but whose sexual fluids are painfully spicy.
I'd go for the dragon. I'd be all for doing both to be honest, but I'm too much of a furry to take the human over the dragon, and sensation torture is something I very much enjoy for real.

2. You've been abducted by a group of centaur-like aliens who reproduce in a very different manner than Earth creatures and are studying our form of sex and reproduction. They want to know about the limits of what human genitalia can withstand. They give you the choice of having your urethra tightly sealed shut (if you're male) or your vagina densely filled with sand and sealed shut (if you're female) and then being masturbated by them until you've cum three times; or being forced to be stimulated with a machine that fucks you with a realistic fleshlight or dildo for 24 hours straight.
I'd let them plug me up and make me cum. This is kind of a personal weird fantasy I have, actually. Also 24 hours straight is way too long for me to be doing anything.

3. After being allowed to recover from the previous punishment, the aliens reveal that they have shapeshifting powers that allow them to turn into any animal they've seen and have the power to grant you such powers as well. However, if you accept the power, you will have to have sex with the aliens ten times as ten different animals, including birds, reptiles, mammals, and insects. The other aliens will always shapeshift to match the type of animal you choose (if you temporarily made yourself a dog the alien would temporarily make themself a dog of the opposite sex, for example). Do you take the shapeshifting power or not?
I know this is more of a bestiality fetish than a furry one, although it's kind of not really bestiality if it's between two sentient, consenting beings (temporarily) of the same kind? In any case, yeah, I'd totally do it.

(Those last two questions are inspired by the Animorphs and specifically the Andalite alien species from that book series, for the record. I just think they're super hot physically, and I love anything with higher-than-human level intelligence)

4. You're walking through an enchanted forest naked when you accidentally bump into a nest of magical Miracle Wasps, damaging it. Immediately the entire hive swarms out and prepares to attack. You try to run away, but the queen shoots a venomous stinger missile that hits you in the back, immediately paralyzing you in your current position. The queen speaks to you, chastising you for your carelessness and offering to shoot you with the antidote only after her hive has been allowed to punish you. You can choose to either have 100 wasps sting you in your butt, or have 20 wasps sting you in your genitals (evenly divided between balls/penis or labia/clit).
I'd take the stings on my genitals. It would hurt like hell I'm sure, but the wasps don't need to know I'm such a sadomasochist I'd still enjoy the abuse on some level...

That one is inspired by an artist I know who loves drawing female characters getting stung in the butt.

5. You are an Indiana Jones-type explorer searching for a treasure in an ancient temple. The treasure is a mystical orgasm ray that can cause anyone to immediately cum at any time by pointing it at their genitals and shooting. You reach the final room and see the treasure on a pedestal at the other end of the room. However, between you and the treasure is a deep, 30-meter (100-foot) long pool filled with pure urine. Do you swim across or give up/try to find another way?
This is the hardest for me for sure, I don't really mind playing with my own piss but a giant pool of it that came from who-knows-where? I think after standing there considering it for a long time I'd reluctantly swim across, grab the ray and swim back, but I'd sure be disgusted about it.

Bonus: You're a Pokémon trainer in the Pokémon universe. A hot trainer of the opposite sex challenges you to a battle in the middle of a grassy field. Unfortunately your team doesn't do so well. As your last Pokémon is about to faint, your opponent's Venusaur blasts a load of sleep powder in your face, knocking you out. When you awaken you find yourself naked, your arms and legs bound and held apart spread-eagle by the Venusaur tightly gripping vines. Holding a video camera, your opponent laughs in your face and informs you that they're going to record you getting fucked by one of their Pokémon. The opponent's other Pokémon include a Charizard, Jolteon, Goodra, Lucario, and Houndoom, all of whom are the opposite sex of you. Pretending to be gracious, the opponent offers to let you choose which Pokémon to be raped by. Which one?
Charizard is my favorite Pokémon and the sexiest in my opinion, if I had a tame, sentient one I'd fuck her (or him) even if I weren't forced to.
One of my friends feels the same way about Lucario, and the other options I mostly settled upon for trying to give a good variety of different types but who all still look sexy (to me anyway).

Thanks again to everyone who answered and a thanks in advance to anybody who responds in the future <3

Likes: furry, plushie, sadomasochism, chemical play (icy hot, tiger balm, hot pepper), genital torture, cam pics/video (no face), forced orgasm
Dislikes: anal, feet, ruined orgasm
Limits: scat, puke, blood/gore, piss/cum drinking, permanent, public, family, showing my face

Last edited by badboy3892; 09-26-2018 at 07:17 PM.
badboy3892 is offline   Reply With Quote