View Single Post
Old 08-30-2020, 08:09 AM   #329
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

100 pics finally gone *-* took me quite a while *-*
The most embarrassing part of this dare was that the pics were dropped in places i had to visit the next day again like uni rooms so very high risk of people noticing that its me and not a random girl *-* A few people talked to me already after they found those pics but not that much and only one of them knew me... ♥ the person which knew me was aylin so dont worry haha but the other students see me more often so this dare could make me a exposed slut in the uni and i dont want to be that *-* Luckily im finished now (i literally visited some places just to get rid of some pics ;P like stores and stuff)

Many people added me on snapchat (no i wont tell it here online) and so far 9 guys fucked me and 2 women just wanted to see if it wasnt a joke and made me strip and masturbate for them in their apartment ♥ but i guess there will be more people asking for nudes/sex/whatever... *-* need to slow down dropping pics (less pics, but maybe more exposing but idk they already are extremely exposing) because otherwise this could end very badly if the people i know hear about those pics and stuff *-*
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post: