View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 04:27 PM   #44
SneakerSlave

You have to go to a rest room with stalls that are open underneath. You undress and put all cloths on the floor so that someone in a stall next to you can see that lying under the floor. Since you don't like public and dirty... you can stay inside the stall. But you have to bring something that can be inserted in your ass and what is at least half an inch wider that the largest object you have inserted there before. You are trying light stuff regarding anal, so time to widen it a bit. It has to go inside at least 10 times so that it get's smooth. Then you take a picture from it. So on the pic you will see your ass, the thing sticking out of it, the toilet and the clothes on the floor. Isn't that a nice picture in your photo album?

> I've done the dare/assignment yesterday in the public toilet (see a few messages before this one) and have thrown my clothes on the floor. I liked it very much, except I needed to go home in those clothes after jerking haha. But the idea makes me hot again, so I am willing to take another dare for the same rancid public toilet. Anyone?
Cum, outdoor, public, bit pain, bondage, sneakers, clothing and sneaker assignments (risk-damage), integrating assignments in real life, anal, feet, spanking, masturbation control, piss, dice games & dares.

No turn on, but possible:

Scat, messy

Limits:
Blood, unsafe & physically dangerous, skin damage, femdom & female clothes, diapers, extreme pain, family & Friends

I have a Yahoo group which contains all my clohing, which a dom could use to determine what I need to wear/risk
SneakerSlave is offline   Reply With Quote