View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 04:53 PM   #10
nayaths

Default End of the Month? I'm overdue an update!!

Welcome back me! It’s been a few weeks since I made my last report. Since then, like in my last update, I had a poll. The vote ended on Thursday and it was voted as a forfeit for having reached over 100 nights due in diapers that I will be a new rule added. From now on I have the rule that one day a week I have to spend 24 hours in diapers, not including when I have to start wearing the night before. So one day a week instead of getting to escape, I get to change into a fresh diaper for the start of my day! For a bit of an update, here’s a full list of my current rules
  1. Every night I'm able to I must wear a diaper.
  2. I will be diapered from 10pm to 10am unless told otherwise.
  3. Once I am in bed I can't change until my morning alarm. (Or until ever diaper I'm wearing has gotten wet) But I can change before bed.
  4. Once I am diapered the toilet is off limits for pee. I will only use the toilet for poop (pooping in my diaper is a limit)
  5. I will keep a running total of how many nights I have left and a link to the thread the whole time.
  6. I will keep the thread open until I reduce the days owed to zero.
  7. I will check the thread and update my totals and dares as often as I can.
  8. I will keep a thread open for my reports, for anyone to read for their own enjoyment.
  9. If I put on a diaper during this I cant take it off until it's gotten wet at least once. That includes multiple layers. The outermost layer must be wet before I can change.
  10. I can only cum while in a wet diaper. Not when unpadded or dry.
  11. I must suck my pacci or my thumb at bedtime
  12. Always use babypoweder when changing.
  13. One day a week (it can be any day) I must be diapered all day, from the night before until the morning the next day. I'm allowed to change freely during the daytime unless given tasks or rules otherwise.

My days have been busy because of life being life, but I’ve kept up my diaper nights. In fact I finally reached a whole week in a row, which usually doesn’t happen. Personally, I’ve noticed I miss them at night when I can’t wear them. I haven’t skipped yet because I’ve had no desire to. In fact I kind of like the idea of fitting a full day of diapers into my schedule. Now once I wear them I use them without thinking, most nights are spent with my plastic pants over the top too (I’m already planning on buying more colours). I wake up soaking wet every day and its become so much a part of my routine I’ve started prepping my diaper and other equipment as part of my evening routine. It’s become something very soothing to me, but I cant deny it gets me turned on as hell sometimes too. The rule to not cum until I’m wet can be frustrating sometimes. I’ve even found myself releasing into a fresh diaper as soon as I can if there aren’t other plans.

Another new thing i’ve added now and then are enemas. Or I suppose I should say re-added. After getting a dare (yet to complete) involving one, I decided I should probably get myself adjusted to them again. It’s been a while and I didn’t know what my base line would be. So a few evenings before my shower I took an enema. I’m proud to say I can still take my full bag, but anything above half of that and I struggle to hold. I guess I need practice! I plan to give myself a good clean out so I can play with my tunnel plugs and diapers. Ideas always welcome!

I still haven’t done very well at keeping up with the larger dares, but they are fewer to be honest. And some take a bit of planning and timing! But I’ve worked through all of the smaller tasks I had so far. I have a couple of new ones, but below is what I have left to complete on my additional task lists. I’ll post pic proof of what I can when I do it, of course!

Sleep with a see through teddy x1

Sexiest nightwear x3

Triple diaper x2

Both holes filled x3

3 nights you will be wearing for the whole night a combo consisting of:
-a towel made into a diaper with safety pins
-1 diaper stuffer
-your plastic pants

So that means so far I have 116 nights left, and I just did the math. Tonight is actually my 70th diapered night total. I might have to think of another poll when I get to 100, or maybe I should make it 75. I had origionally planned that to be when I hit 50 but I apparently didnt even notice it had been that long!

I'm loving this experience, if I'm perfectly honest. I want more fun things to do in my diapers!

LOVES LIKES DISLIKES AND LIMITS
TOYS PM DARES

nayaths is offline   Reply With Quote