View Single Post
Old 11-15-2020, 08:58 PM   #3
nayaths

Default My Tasks So Far

So these aren't the rules I have to follow, as seen above and updated as neeeded. But throughout this I have and hope to continue to get dares which are for one time, unless someone dares me again or I think its fun of course! I dont have to complete them in the order I list them, this is just me keeping track. I'd had more but I've actually worked through a few!

Diaper addition nights:

Tripple diaper nights = 3 nights

Small dares:

- Sleep with a see through teddy outfit with my diaper. I have the outfit and I'll share pics when I complete it

- Add your sexiest Nightwear = 3 nights

More challenging dares:

- Wear a rope tied securely under my breasts (not restrictive or harmful) for 24hrs straight

- I will do a small oil enema before bed one night. I've been warned to make sure I have an open day the next day.

- For one night every time I pee I will hump a pillow until orgasm. And each time I wake up during the night, or at least once before changing in the morning.

Thats all of my dares for now as far as I can tell. If I missed yours or forgot, just let me know and I'll happily add it! I have a couple more complicated dares that take prep, planning and the right timing. Of course, you'll hear about them when I can.

LOVES LIKES DISLIKES AND LIMITS
TOYS PM DARES

nayaths is offline   Reply With Quote