Thread: Random truth
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2018, 01:44 PM   #3
dosster

Send a message via Yahoo to dosster

The question was on page eighty four.

Whether it's by choice or not, what's the longest period of time you've been without access to your clothes?

Where were they?

Where you in public during this time?

The longest time I have spent naked all in one go was when I stayed at a girlfriends (now ex.) house while her parents were away on holiday when I was nineteen, she was twenty two. Her parents went abroad for two weeks and she had the run of the house.

They left on the Friday around early afternoon and I was picked up by my girlfriend at six pm. When we arrived at her house she took me inside and promptly stripped me of everything I had on even my trainers then she handcuffed me to the stair balustrade and went out the door with all my clothes, then I heard her car start up and drive off.

She came back through the door forty minutes later and told me she had taken all my clothes to a friends house and she would phone her friend and she would burn my clothes so if I wanted them back I was to do as she said for the next two weeks or I'd not get my clothes back and would have to return home naked. As I lived thirty eight miles away with my parents even if I managed to get back home I would still have to explain my nakedness to them.

I was stuck naked from that Friday night until fifteen days later when at midnight on a Saturday my girlfriend marched me out the door into her car and drove me still naked home she stopped about one mile before my home and went around to her car boot and returned with a large plastic bag inside which was my clothes. I was told I could dress now and she continued taking me home. I asked her if my clothes had been in her boot the whole time but she claimed her friend dropped them around earlier that day. That morning she did have a visit from two friends for a few hours while I was left hiding upstairs but I don't know if her friend had brought my clothes or they were in the car boot the whole time, she was wickedly cunning.

Will do: NT, CBT, CFNM, CMNM, ENM, Orgasm denial, dares, exposure, photos, mild pain, mind games, mild humiliation, chat, clothes denial, forced exposure, forced nudity inside and outside, hidden public, hidden from partner, forced naked in front of partner, Bondage.

Won't do Pet, adult baby, diapers, degrading, unhealthy, permanent, involving non-consenting people, underage, getting arrested, scat, blood, financial, breaking the skin.
dosster is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dosster for this post: