View Single Post
Old 08-11-2020, 08:10 PM   #1
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Sign Live truth or dare game (Saturday October 17)

LIVE TRUTH OR DARE GAME

You're invited to a live game of TRUTH OR DARE!!!
Saturday October 17, 12 PM Mountain Time (GMT -6)

This is going to be a bit different from my live truth game. The game will be a "last man standing" type thing. That means that the person who is willing to answer and do the most dares without chickening out, will win! In order for it to work, it is going to require a bit more structure.

Please, only join this game if you can stay in the game with full attention until it is over. Personal emergencies and unforeseen circumstances are of course exempt. But please try your best to give the game your full attention.

In order to make the game more exciting, you must be willing to choose both truths AND dares.

Of course we all have limits. However, please be aware that in order to participate your limits list cannot be all encompassing. You must be able to do some basic dates that do not require any toys and tools. If somebody gives you a truth or dare that falls outside of your limits, you may give possible alterations to make it doable.

GAME RULES
  1. I will start by asking one player of my choosing: "truth or dare?". They will make the choice and I give them their dare or truth question. Once they have completed it, it is their turn to ask another player. The round is over once everybody has had a turn.
  2. For each person dared I will post their list of likes and limits to refer to.
  3. Each truth asked must be within the privacy limits of what you can ask (nothing that could identify you).
  4. Each dare must be quick (<5 minutes), within the persons limits and possible to do right there and then.
  5. For both truths and dares, the group can veto and thus decide if the truth or dare breaches limits. If nobody objects, the person dared must answer or do it
  6. Each truth must be answered with absolute honesty. Each dare must be done and reported on immediately. If you cannot do the dare, or choose not to answer the truth, you lose and are out of the game.
  7. You may only choose truth twice in a row, then you must complete a dare.
  8. Please make best efforts to stay in the game until you lose. This requires full attention, no distractions. Unlike the truth game, this game will not work if people suddenly disappear. If you miss your turn (take longer than a few minutes to respond - you will have lost and be out of the game).
  9. The last person standing will win the game.

If you would like to join the game, please post below AND send me an RSVP along with a condensed list of likes and limits that you want to apply to this game.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Last edited by Jaro; 09-22-2020 at 08:25 AM.
Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Jaro for this post: