Thread: Fiction: Girlfriends Surprise
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2020, 09:49 AM   #24
Tommytomjj

Everybody looked to the ground sheepishly, aside from Annie. She was the only safe person for now, whilst the rest of them tried their best to make themselves invisible. Paige was like a teacher choosing which of the naughty schoolboys to punish, looking for the one that looked the weakest to make an example of. In a moment of uncharacteristic weakness, Kate let out a slight cough, trying to remain unheard. She failed.

“Kate. I think it’s your turn now isn’t it hun?” Paige asked rhetorically.

Kate looked up at Paige, staring her in the eyes now, trying to become her usual fierce self.

“You don’t want to make an enemy of me, trust me.” Kate threatened.

Paige simply smiled. She didn’t care anymore about her potential future humiliation. In fact, she was almost interested to see what she’d be doing next. However, she knew that Kate was the exact opposite. Kate was always the one in charge. Whether it was during her martial arts or in the bedroom, she was always the one in control of the situation. This time it was different. Her brave threat hadn’t worked on Paige and now her skin had turned bright red, showing how vulnerable she really was once she was exposed.

“Little Kate, you and Jay are gonna have some fun together.” Paige stated.

“Woah, hold on a minute.” Jay immediately intervened, “I’m involved in this as well?”

“Well, did I stutter Jay?” Paige asked sarcastically. “Yes, you two are gonna be the ones doing this dare, together.” She said with an intimidating smile.

“Paige, you know that means they can dare you back straight after, right?” Meg clarified, curious about what Paige was going to make her boyfriend do with their university friend.

“Oh, I forgot about that.” Paige lied, “but you know what, I really want this to happen so let’s just go with it.”

Paige knew that there was a good chance that she’d be in the firing line immediately after this dare, and that is exactly why she chose it. She wanted to humiliate as many people as she could in one go, and this was the best idea. By making Jay do a dare with anyone but Meg, she had control over three different people, plus she knew she would get her comeuppance soon after.

“Kate, you just have a particular look about you. Do you squirt?” Paige asked without hesitation.

Kate nodded sheepishly.

“How the fuck did you know that?” she asked, gobsmacked. Her cheeks crimson red now.

“Just a guess, but it’s given me a fantastic idea!” Paige replied honestly, “Okay, Jay and Kate, you two are going to sixty- nine in the middle of the room so we can all watch. You will keep going until both of you have cum. That means you both only stop once you have cum or squirted, and have had a mouth full of the other persons juices, understand?”

Jay and Meg looked at each other nervously. Without saying a word, Meg nodded her approval and allowed Jay to complete the dare without worrying about their relationship. He reluctantly took that as a free pass. Although he wanted this experience, he still felt guilty about it, but at least his girlfriend was the one who made it happen. Next, Jay’s attention turned to Kate. She was shaking slightly, but was also quite excited to get some sexual relief.

“Remember guys, no stopping until you have both finished, and you must swallow everything that gets shot into your mouth.” Paige added.

Jay lay down on the floor. His hard cock pointed towards the ceiling as he waited for Kate to take her position. She stood over him, with each leg either side of his face, giving him a perfect view of her beautiful pussy. She squatted down and took her position. They both had their faces only centimetres from each other’s genitals as Paige instructed them to start.

They both went straight in. Kate used her hand to massage Jays balls whilst she began to lick and suck his dick expertly. She was clearly experienced at this and Jay instantly knew he wasn’t going to last long at all. Meanwhile, Jay did exactly as he would with Meg and began to lick Kate’s clit. He had his hands up around her arse cheeks to control his target as he penetrated her pussy with his tongue. Both of the horny teens had been dying for release for hours now, and they both knew it wouldn’t be long. The difficulty that they had however, was maintaining their ability to pleasure the other whilst they were so close to cumming themselves. They almost seemed to alternate between giving and receiving, whilst collectively both trying to reach that long awaited orgasm.

It appeared that Jay was more desperate than Kate. His cock began to throb more and his body was clearly shaking uncontrollably. Kate could feel his balls expand in her hand as Jay muffled moans became louder and louder. He tried to keep licking her soaking wet pussy but was so distracted by the orgasm building inside of him. Suddenly, his balls exploded and the cum shot straight into Kate’s mouth, engulfing his cock. Load after load filled her mouth as she continued to suck in between swallowing. Jay’s orgasm seemed to last forever. Eventually, all of the cum had been swallowed and now Kate was sucking a used cock. She continued as she had been instructed, causing Jay some post orgasm torture.

He tried to concentrate on his task now, but his dick was too sensitive. He continued to moan in both pleasure and pain as he couldn’t handle the sensation. Kate noticed his ability to make her cum was fading as his torture was increasing, so she intelligently changed her technique to allow Jay some peace. She focused only on his shaft. Jay managed to recuperate himself and continued to pleasure Kate. She wasn’t far away, and before long she began clenching her legs around his head. Jay took this as a sign that he was doing well, and Kate moaned loudly as he continued to fuck her with his tongue. She clapped her legs against his head as she lost control of her entire body. Soon after, the squirting began.

The rest of the group watched on as Kate unleashed a bucket load of liquid out of her pussy, almost drowning Jay. He swallowed as much as he could as his face was covered by her juices. Kate moaned ecstatically as she had the best orgasm of her life, and forgot about her surroundings. They had both stopped licking now and were just waiting for Kate to come back down to earth.

Finally, she recovered fully and climbed off Jay. They stuck together briefly as their bodies had sweat a lot during their interaction.

“You guys looked like you both fucking loved that!” Exclaimed Annie, “I’m so jealous.” She laughed.

“That was amazing.” Kate replied smiling at Jay who was wiping his face, “what happens now then, who gets to choose the dare?”

————————————— ————————————— ————————————— ————————————— ————————————— —————————————

I just want to say thanks for all the positive comments. I hope you’re enjoying reading this as much as I am enjoying writing it.
Also, if you want something to happen in the story let me know. If this is just a dare that one of the characters has to do or a long term plan, I’d love to hear what you have to say.

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Dislikes: anal, edging, pee, scat, a2m, ice, messy, icy hot, hidden public, CEI

Limits:face pics, corner time, cross dressing

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!

Last edited by Tommytomjj; 05-16-2020 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Typo
Tommytomjj is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 9 users say Thank You to Tommytomjj for this post: