Thread: Fiction: Girlfriends Surprise
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 12:17 PM   #22
Tommytomjj

“My bestie Paige of course!” Annie exclaimed, putting on a brave face and trying to hide her tears, “I think it’s time you got in on the fun isn’t it?” She asked sarcastically.

Paige’s face immediately went from excited to fearful. She knew that Annie was probably the most ruthless out of the group and that she was going to have to do something awful. She waited anxiously whilst Annie finalised the details of her ordeal in her head before announcing it. The whole group was silent as a devilish smile had formed on the tall blondes face. She was about to say something that she was proud of.

“Okay Paige, remember the guess the object game we made Jay do? Well you’re gonna have a solo game of that! We’re gonna blindfold you and then put some fun things up your arse, and then you’re gonna eat them! I don’t even care about how many you get right, as long as we fill that big bum up of yours I’ll be happy.” Annie said proudly.

Paige sighed. She knew she couldn’t refuse this despite hating the idea of having to eat things that had been inside of her. She knew that if she refused, she would have to do something much worse than this, which is what encouraged her to accept.

“Okay, how many objects?” She asked shyly.

“Only 2, but they’ll be a bit bigger than a strawberry and whatever else Jay had to eat before!” Annie joked.

Paige remained silent, trying her best not to retaliate to Annie’s torment. Even though she was embarrassed, she knew that anything she said wouldn’t only fuel Annie’s desire for her degradation even more. Annie stood up and moved Paige onto the floor of the lounge. She tied the blindfold around her, leaving her completely unable to see anything.

“Lie down.” Annie ordered.

Paige complied and lay down on the soft carpet with her hands by her sides. As she did so, Annie grabbed Paige’s legs and pulled them upwards and back over her head.

“Oh my god!” Paige screamed out, as her bare arse was forced into the air.

“I’m in control of the dare Paige, I decide what you do and how you do it remember.” Annie replied forcefully.

Paige gave in to Annie’s strength and allowed her legs to be pulled over her head. Annie pulled them all the way over so that they were touching the floor behind Paige’s head, causing her slight discomfort. Fortunately, the carpet was soft and Paige was flexible enough not to be in too much pain, but she was still extremely cautious about her bare arse and pussy easily visible to everyone.

“Can one of you guys keep her in position please? I need to go and find the things I want to fuck her arse with.” Annie asked the rest of the group.

Kate kindly obliged and sat on Paige’s feet, trapping her in this position. Paige didn’t know who it was but she knew there was a naked body keeping her in this position, and this turned her on. She could feel her pussy start to become wet again, hoping that nobody would notice. They remained in this position for a couple of minutes before Annie returned.

“Oh wow. Look how tight that hole is. This might hurt a little I’m afraid Paige. Don’t worry, I’ll start with the smallest one.” Annie said upon re-entering.

Paige’s pulse continued to rise as she was about to be fucked in her arse. She couldn’t see a thing and she was very anxious. Suddenly, she felt something make contact with her arsehole. She was sure it was somebody’s fingers; two to be precise. Annie slowly massaged around her hole with one hand whilst the other carefully moved forwards and backwards, each time going slightly further into Paige’s bum.

“You better hope you’re clean, cos it’s you that’ll be licking anything off.” Annie whispered into Paige’s ear.

Paige was confident that there wouldn’t be too much mess on any of the objects. She took good care of herself daily and if there was anything on Annie’s fingers, it wouldn’t be much. Annie increased her speed, and added another finger inside Paige’s bum until she was now fucking her arse hard and fast with three fingers. Paige began to moan as she enjoyed the feeling, despite hating the situation. She couldn’t help but enjoy the pleasure building from having her arse fucked.

Annie came to a stop abruptly. She put her fingers towards Paige’s mouth and she opened it. Annie slid her fingers inside and told her to lick and suck for 30 seconds. Paige complied and gave Annie’s fingers the best treatment she could. She sucked and licked flawlessly, and eventually Annie pulled them out and inspected them.

“Good job. They’re nice and clean. I can’t promise they were before they went into your mouth though.” Annie laughed.

Had Paige just licked her own shit? Or was Annie just tormenting her again? Paige was sure she couldn’t taste anything, but with her head spinning everywhere, maybe she didn’t notice. She didn’t want to know and tried her best to ignore Annie.

The next object made contact with Paige’s poor bum. It was far more squishy.

“All you have to do is take this one all the way in, and then it can come out.” Annie said.

Paige understood. She thought to herself that surely it wouldn’t be too big if she had to take it all. Without hesitation, Annie began to slide the object further into her arsehole. She was being extremely careful, making sure the object didn’t break. Paige began to feel more of the object inside of her, and before long she knew it was a full banana. Annie pushed it further and further into her body and Paige tensed up as the largest thing that had ever been inside of her arse continued to fill her. After a few more seconds of pushing, the banana was swallowed by her arse and disappeared inside of her. Paige moaned loudly, with a whole world of emotions filling her brain, she simply could not control herself.

“Okay, you can push it out now!” Annie said, almost as if she was celebrating what had just happened.

Paige quickly pushed the banana out of her bum, causing it to jump onto the floor when it exited her body.

“Now all you have to do is eat it.” Annie said, “let’s take the blindfold off for this.”

Kate removed Paige’s blindfold as Annie held out the banana to her. Before she looked directly at it, she closed her eyes and reached out to grab it off Annie. She didn’t want to know if anything was on it, and she just prayed that she couldn’t taste or, even worse, feel anything that wasn’t supposed to be there. As she put it in her mouth, she noticed a smell. It was clearly the smell of her arse blended with the banana. She tried not to let this affect her as she began munching down as fast as she could. She continued eating as fast as possible until it was once again all inside of her, this time in the usual hole. She swallowed the final piece and opened her eyes, noticing Annie’s big grin and the look of horror on the rest of the group.

“I can’t believe you’ve just eaten that!” Meg said.

“I would’ve passed on that one I think.” Jay added, “that was so humiliating!”

Paige had a funny feeling. She wasn’t getting embarrassed by these comments. Instead, she was proud of herself for going through with it, and she simply didn’t care what was on that banana. Had she just become a complete slut without anyone realising? She now felt invincible and ready to do anything, and she knew that she wasn’t going to be the loser.

“Who should I dare next then...?” She asked.

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Dislikes: anal, edging, pee, scat, a2m, ice, messy, icy hot, hidden public, CEI

Limits:face pics, corner time, cross dressing

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Tommytomjj is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Tommytomjj for this post: