Thread: Fiction: Girlfriends Surprise
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2020, 11:17 AM   #18
Tommytomjj

Jays look of disbelief pleased all four girls, especially Annie who couldn’t wait to use Jay. Unbeknownst to him, she lowered her panties whilst the other girls forced him to lie down in the bathtub, with his hands above his face like last time.

“This is unfair! I’m allowed my guess!” Jay cried out.

“Well if you wanna take off that blindfold and try to escape, you’re more than welcome to.” Kate replied, “but I promise you that you’ll be much worse off if you do. Meg has gone easy on you in my opinion, I just hope after you’ve drank Annie’s piss that you guess wrongly again.”

That was enough to silence the poor boy. He remained lying down in the bathtub, hands above his face forming a seat for Annie’s smooth arse cheeks. He was more nervous than last time, knowing that it was Annie, the girl who’d tormented him previously during his life, sitting above his face.

“I need a wee... but I might try for something else as well, even though I don’t need to.” Annie’s words were like daggers to Jay’s pride.

He was terrified of what she would do in this situation, and he feared the worst. The girls warned him one final time about moving and then Annie took her seat. He felt her soft, delicate bum cheeks sit on his hands, and waited with his mouth wide open. Almost immediately after sitting down, Annie started to piss without giving Jay a warning. She was much less accurate than Kate and was just trying to cover him completely. She constantly shifted, complaining that his hands simply weren’t comfy enough to keep still, causing her piss to cover Jay from his stomach up to his hair. He quickly swallowed any urine that landed in his mouth to satisfy the girls, despite its unpleasant taste. Once again, the warm liquid caused him to gag and cough, forcing itself back into his mouth, where he had to shamefully swallow it once again. He felt his hair become soaked and sticky. Annie was intentionally covering her toilet in piss to humiliate him as much as possible, knowing how much he hated it.

“Okay I’m gonna push really hard for 5 seconds. If nothing comes out, it’s your lucky day. However, if something does come out, I expect you to enjoy your meal.” Annie spoke to Jay like she had owned him for her entire life.

Jay, horrified at the thought of swallowing shit, shut his mouth immediately. He felt a hand grab his balls and start pulling slowly towards his feet, causing serious pain and discomfort.

“Your balls are gonna get closer to your toes every second that your mouth is closed.” Threatened Meg, who wanted to see how brave her boyfriend really was.

Jay couldn’t cope much longer and reopened his mouth, waiting for the worst. His balls now ached, causing a pain in his stomach too which made his start to feel sick.

“Since you disobeyed us, I’m gonna push for 10 seconds now. When will you learn, silly boy?” Annie tormented again, “I’m starting to push now...”

With that, Annie tensed her body, trying her hardest to make Jay suffer. Jay, still blindfolded, couldn’t hear a thing and just waited like a dog waiting for a treat. Inside, his heart was racing, and he was praying to God that Annie failed her mission. A few seconds had passed, but it felt like a lifetime to him. Annie’s bum cheeks were tensing in his hands, indicating that she could be close to what she wanted to do, terrifying Jay. His body felt like it was on fire now, the blood rushing to his head almost made him feel dizzy, the ache in his balls made him feel sick, along with the piss in his mouth and all over his body. Was he about to pass out?

Suddenly, he noticed a horrendous smell.

“Alright time’s up Annie.” Said Meg, “you’re a very lucky boy babe.”

“Damn it! At least I managed to give him a fart though” she giggled, “now toilet, if you wouldn’t mind cleaning me up I would really appreciate it.”

Hesitantly, Jay sat forward and went to lick Annie’s piss from off her dripping body.

“No, I’ll take care of that, you don’t deserve to lick anywhere close to my pussy. I want my arse cleaned please.” She exclaimed.

Devastated, Jay was sure he was at rock bottom. Despite Annie not actually shitting on him, she still farted right in his face and now he had to lick her arsehole clean.

“Get your tongue right in there, and your nose too!” She ordered.

He repositioned so that his tongue was pointing into Annie’s bum hole and inserted it straight in. Fortunately, it did not taste terrible, and the smell also wasn’t overwhelming. But it was not pleasant either. He felt immense shame in the fact that he was being treated as not just a toilet, but toilet paper too. After about ten seconds of cleaning her arse with his tongue, Annie moved away and Jay was allowed to move back to a comfortable position, still in the bath. He was still covered in piss and the smell had taken its toll on all five of them in the crowded bathroom.

“Okay babe. Assuming you want to guess a person, if you guess this right, you can take off the blindfold, have a shower and meet us all in the lounge where we will be naked and waiting for you. If you guess wrong, well, who knows what we’ll make you do next?” Meg explained, hoping that her boyfriend guessed right. She was at the point now where she really just wanted to fuck him, all of this had made her so horny.

“Okay I understand. I’m guessing the four girls are Meg, Annie, Kate and Paige.”

The room was silent for a moment. Meg signalled to the girls to stay quiet to make Jay suffer a tiny bit more.

“Congrats babe! You’re correct!” Meg shouted happily, “you can take that blindfold off now.”

Without hesitation Jay lifted the blindfold from his face. His eyes took a few moments to adjust to the light, and when they did the room was empty. Meg had left a note on the door.

“You stink of piss. You can come and play with us when you’re clean.”

Jay laughed, and immediately turned the shower on.

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Dislikes: anal, edging, pee, scat, a2m, ice, messy, icy hot, hidden public, CEI

Limits:face pics, corner time, cross dressing

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Tommytomjj is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Tommytomjj for this post: