View Single Post
Old 10-16-2018, 12:03 AM   #23
ChubbyShySissy
getDare Devil

After a long hiatus from my messy gameshow days I decide to have a quick browse online for a new messy adventure and see an ad for something called Splat Zone! A messy game show run from the same studio I used to get messy in. I decide to sign up quickly before reading everything out of excitement.

A few weeks later I make sure to arrive on time. When I get there I see the studio as normal but as I make my way inside I see it's gone through major renovations and the production value has stepped up massively. The studio is busy with producers and contestants as we are quickly split up into teams and sent backstage. It seems there is enough seating for thousands and the camera equipment made me wish I read the full ad.

Anyway I find out that I'm on the blue team teaming up with duffduffers, Sportykid and letshavesomefun. We all quickly change into our blue outfits, I try do so very quickly trying to hide my pink boyshort panties regretting the decision following the news this would be on national TV

The beginning of the show was a blur of lights, cheering and embarrassment knowing soon many of us would be very messy! Nevertheless there was a chance at some serious money so I was of course up for it.

All of a sudden I'm called up to participate in the first round of the rejuvenated show 'Mucky Darts'. It turns out I'm to throw first so I step up and throw a double 13, triple 2 and triple 1. I'm not feeling too confident. As a result when the other two players in the round throw higher than me I'm not surprised. The first forfeit is to remove our shirts and take a pie. I remove my shirt revealing my little boobs thanking God I didn't wear a bra today. Next the pie, Dandushma doesn't take long and quickly pushes it into my face, cream covering my face I try to wipe a little out of the way of my eyes as I walk back to my seat to watch the rest of the round. The blue team end in last the only team with out points. Surely it's only up from here!
My New AMA!
A DUMB GOONERS DENIAL HELL!
ChubbyShySissy is offline   Reply With Quote