View Single Post
Old 10-15-2018, 07:42 PM   #21
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

It's been a few months. The studio for the prior game show near my apartment has been vacant. I notice one day that there is a sign out looking for contestants and advertising a real cash prize. I hesitate knowing some of the awkward situations I got into previously but the lure of the money is too great. I log into the site and sign up. I get an email confirmation of the day and time to be there.

I show up not knowing what to expect. I am directed to a changing area where a pink t-shirt, shorts, bra, panties and knee high socks are provided but no shoes. I get dressed, surprised everything fits. Although they did ask for sizes when signing up. As I am brought out to line up I see there are changes already, the staging is bigger. the crowd larger and there are 3 teams instead of 2. I am nervous as I stand there not sure how this will go.

I hear the first game is mucky darts. that sounds pretty well mucky I think as I don't recognize too many people from the prior show except the host who I faced off with a time or 2. Wondering how landed this hosting gig. The first group goes up and he explains the rules. Hearing about stripping tenses me up. especially with the size of the audience and the numerous cameras that are about.

As the first 2 rounds go, I see people losing shirts including the only other girl with her bra showing now and some whistles from the crowd. All getting pies in the face. At least its not that mucky as the name made it sound. I am part of the last group. Never being great at darts I do my best putting up a respectable score but the damn yellow team scoops in and wins with the last throw. Thankful he didn't get a bulls-eye or anything. He takes a pie and smushes it into my face. while its just a pie it brings back memories of things that happened in this studio. I nod my head, wiping my eyes and returning to my team. Happy we aren't that far behind and at least we are on the score board.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote