View Single Post
Old 10-15-2018, 05:30 PM   #20
WAMPup
getDare Sweetheart

I knew exactly what I was getting myself into. A game show with messy forfeits and stripping? There were certainly worse ways to spend a day. While I'm going to play to win, it wouldn't be the end of the world if I got a little messy in the process. And it would all be worth it to see my opponents getting trashed when I trounce them. When I arrived at the studio I was still somehow surprised. Not that I was having second thoughts mind you, just...yellow. I had to be on the yellow team. Sure the colors were all perfect for highlighting the messy action, but...with my belly I look more like a lemon. Still, I was on a team of all guys and they at least looked like they could pull their own weight.

Once we were called onto the stage I went out with my head held high as I eyed the other players. There were some cute ones too, and the host wasn't half bad himself. I bowed as my team was introduced and smirked at the introductory comment about possibly being someone who enjoys this kind of thing.

What luck! Getting called up in the first round and against a really cute guy who would totally look great with a pie in his face. Maybe a missing shirt If I'm good enough at this game. I performed well, but to my dismay not well enough. Dandushma managed to sneak in a bullseye on his last throw and overtook my brilliant lead. Not only that but that meant losing my shirt. I guess you should be careful what you wish for. I stood shirtless showing my pudgy belly and hairy chest to the entire audience, and whoever else was watching this show, anticipating the pie that I knew was coming. It hit, and what wasn't smeared into my face and hair fell down onto my chest and landed on the floor at my feet. The thick, gooey filling coating me enough to blind me. I wiped away a little bit of the pie so I could see and returned to my spot to watch the remaining rounds.

While I may have lost my round, it seemed that the rest of my team had fared much better as each of them scored well enough to take the win. My team was dominating the first round, and if Dandushma hadn't gotten that bullseye we would have swept it. I'm confident that we will win this and take home the prize.

Limits
Blood, Scat (beyond diaper use), Public, Pics.

Check out my Ask A Puppy thread to ask me questions. Serious or silly, all questions are welcome. Who knows? Could be fun.

WAMPup is offline   Reply With Quote