Baby Member

1.does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Yes
2.have you ever gone commando (no underwear)? All the time
3.have you ever flashed? No
4.have you ever flashed and been seen by someone? No
5.have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed? Yes, and I was seen
6.have you ever been outside at night without any clothes? Many times
7.have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed? Yes
8.have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes? Yes. It would be fun if someone else were involved though, such as I would like to have someone take me to a forest or similar, have me strip naked and then take me for a long walk leaving my clothes behind...
9.have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare? Yes
10.have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare? Yes
11.have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked? Yes, car and boat
12.have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked? Yes, car and boat!
13.have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat? Yes, once I shagged my girlfriend of the time in the back of a car with two mates in the front driving home after a night out. I hadn't accepted that I was gay then... these days it would be a boy!
14.have you ever tied yourself up outside? No, prefer someone else to do it
15.have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded? No, again prefer someone else to do it
16.would you ever let someone else tie you up outside? Oh Yes. I just answered that didn't I? Just thinking ahead...
17.would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you? Of course
18.have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around? Yes, I did a streak one New Year's Eve on a night out
19.have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around? Yes, a different New Year's Eve some of my friends stripped me totally naked in our local Ice Rink. I would have been about 22 at the time. There were about 1000 people in the place that night. They left me in the center of the ice completely naked and barefoot - and went off with my clothes. I didn't get them back for 15-20 mins, fortunately I had someone help me get off the ice to the seats at the side within a couple of minutes, my bare feet were hurting with the cold. Then I sat there naked with a small crowd around me until someone brought my clothes back. People reminded me of that night for several years afterwards.
20.does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind your back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever? Yes I like that idea, and yes I would definitely do it if I wouldn't be getting into trouble
21.did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)
Well, I've been naked outdoors, and will be again when I can. What I really would like is to be naked in a situation where there are no clothes to put on. I mentioned the forest thing above which is an example: if I were taken on a long walk leaving all clothes behind somewhere in the forest, there is no possibility of getting dressed at all - until returning to where the clothes have been left. If you were to take me somewhere that I don't know, then I would be naked and unable to find where my clothes are until you returned me to them. I like this idea a lot, but you might need to give me a bit of persuasion to actually do it. Maybe you have an idea of your own, similar but not in a forest? Let me know
stripkevnaked is offline   Reply With Quote