View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 08:21 PM   #79
pixie.dust
Precious Gem

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBLove28 View Post
Since you don't have much makeup, look up a simple Youtube make up tutorial. Watch it and see what makeup it requires. Then go to the drug store and buy some less expensive make up (No more than $15) Subtract an hour for every dollar you spend. Take you new makeup home, and follow the tutorial you watched previously. Take a picture of you make up, and a picture of what you were trying to look like. Have someone rate how accurate yours is on a scale of 1-10 (If you don't want others to see your face you can rate yourself. Just be reasonable with your rating). Subtract that many hours of denial from(Ex. if you score a 7/10 subtract 7 hours). And just to be nice, subtract two hours for reading this task

Thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much for the opportunity to lower my time and I hope that the following two tasks will be satisfactory for a sissy girl like you

Task one, dress as close to your avatar as possible, so... I will state it as your items are listed sissy... Perhaps you should order some new items to be able to be a proper sissy. You do want to be a good girl, right?

Now, put your panties and thigh highs on. Now, I am assuming that you have a towel, maybe one of the medium kind.?

If so, take a couple of clothespins and make yourself a cute little skirt

Now for the top, take a shirt and fold the bottom towards the inside and use some clothespins to hold it in that position (you are making a small skimpy top, so... It should look like a crop top)

Now, what could you use for some make up. Hmmm

Maybe get a red sucker and suck on it very proactively, pretend it is a juicy man stick of pleasure. Just think about it being real. You may choose to pretend it is a dildo on a pretty girl.

Now, you are going to get your 8" dildo and your 7" one... You are going to annually train yourself on one of them and the suck on the other, try to go back and forth and enjoy it. Make sure to have a smile as that is important.

You are only allowed to play with yours for as long as you go with the dildo... So enjoy and get enough time for your full robust orgasm.

Now, you are allowed to repeat this task again, but you must be in a different position ns and you should add the
You must have your plug in for 10 minutes for every minute you are playing... That includes the time you play with yours. But you may have a full robust orgasm on one of your dildos and inserting it into one of you orifices... You may choose.

-little alexis

Likes || Limits!

Currently owned by Daddy Komodo Jones
pixie.dust is offline   Reply With Quote