View Single Post
Old 06-07-2018, 04:34 PM   #13
lil Trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurumiTokisaki123 View Post
What was the weirdest thing that turned you on ?

Ever found yourself in a kinky situation you could have never imagined in your dreams ?
1. Well it depends what you define as weird. Each person is different and has seen and heard or different things. I might not know about the weirdest thing or what you might consider as the weirdest thing.

This question is a bit hard to answer since I have such a bad memory. I'm sure I don't remember the weirdest. Plus I probably wouldn't even want to remember the weirdest thing that has turned me on. There are many things that I find weird but remembering if it turned me on is the hard part. I might get turned on by something weird but might find it so weird that I force myself to forget that I ever was turned on by it. Some things might even be totally regretted by society and social norms.

Having all that in mind, for my answer I'm going to say (without thinking too hard), is Tripsolagnia. Ok so definitely not the weirdest but I can't think of anything else. I mean there are kinks like having sex with furniture but that doesn't turn me on. So either I don't remember the weirdest turn on or I just don't get turned on by what I think is weird.

2. Oh I'm sure I have tons of times

Quote:
Originally Posted by NcLiving View Post
If you had the ability to pass any piece of legislation, what would it be? Why?

Enjoy your spanks Sorry I couldn't think of something better...
Dang there's so many things I'd want to do!!!! The first ideas that come to mind are all related to school (e.g. Get rid of homework, get rid of school all together, etc.).
But I think atm I would just get rid of college applications. Apparently some countries don't do them! Why does America have them!?!?? Noooo!!!! Getting rid of them would decrease sooooo much stress that I have right now. And I wouldn't have as much work and would be able to spend my time doing other things.
A more long term legislation could be like allowing the child to decide if he/she wants to go to school. It could be like age 16 and up or something like that.

i am little

Go to my profile for my sex map
lil Trouble is offline   Reply With Quote