View Single Post
Old 01-05-2024, 11:12 AM   #7
Manarus
Distinguished Member

I want to give an update:

I am denied since the 2.1., and yesterday morning I did a 10 minute masturbation session.

In the evening I was working on a few blog posts, reading old reports of mine for a bit more than an hour. This made me actually more horny than I expected, after I finished I had quite some blue balls. Or rather, a blue dick, because it was the dick and the tip of it which felt very weird, not my balls. It was still a rather light blue dick/balls, not a strong one. It didn't really hurt as much as I already experienced it. Nevertheless, it was so uncomfortable, I couldn't think of anything else except of cumming (not because I was particularly horny any more, after some time I wasn't really in an orgasm mood any more with all the discomfort. Rather because I wanted to cure the blue balls as quickly as possible. But I am still denied. Should I cum anyways?

So I tested the method suggested by you. I went to the shower, squat down, and let ice cold water flow over my dick, my balls and my inner thighs for about a minute. This felt quite good. Afterwards, the discomfort was not completely gone, but I could bear it well enough to do some cleaning, cooking and eating. I still had a light headache (I always get headaches in stressfull situations), which did not go away with the shower. But it got better when I went to bed and I could sleep well.

I woke up early, due to general excitement and horniness. However, I still had a slight headache. Due to a dare I wanted to masturbate a while in the morning. I didn't know if it was a good idea (I didn't have blue balls any more, just the slight headache), but I started anyways. My goal was 10 minutes, but after 5 the headache started to get worse, so I stopped. I didn't get any blue balls from this, just an increased headache. I went to work and after a cup of coffee at work, my headache vanished and I felt great again.

So I can confirm, an ice cold shower (combined with a cup of coffee in the morning) does actually help to make the blue balls more bearable and continue my denial. I am so grateful you suggested this solution!

Anybody else with similar problems or experiences?

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote