View Single Post
Old 05-11-2021, 10:15 AM   #42
SweetSister

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Right now you are to strip naked in your room and walk to the bathroom.

In the bathroom you are to masturbate to orgasm and then walk back to your room.

If your brother sees you just smile and continue walking.

Report back as soon as you are back in your room.
I went to do this dare and had an idea to integrate this one as well:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abv View Post
Also if you wish you may ask your brother to get something ,in that time wear a towel (if you wish),so he has chance to see you naked ....Drop a towel for one time at least and give him a good look...
So I went to the bathroom naked and took a shower and masturbated. We were out of big towels so after I showered I just covered myself with a small towel and went to ask him if there were more big towels somewhere else. I think he had some trouble only looking to my face ^^
We went to a closet where he gave me a bigger towel. I pretended that I wanted to switch towels quick in front of him without him seeing anything but dropped both towels in the process. He definitely took a short but good look and I blushed ^^ He seemed to be embarrassed and looked to the side. I turned around to hide my front but in reality to allow him another look when picking it up without me noticing. So yeah, no idea if he did that ^^ After that I went back to my room quickly. It was really fun
SweetSister is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SweetSister for this post: